Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Bunnies  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Justjim1987

Hello guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what Welsh Bunnies is like as an agency. The site has very few reviews, so I'm unsure how to take it.

Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

Offline clevertrevor

Used to be good a few years ago, website is well out of date. That picture of Daniella has been there at least 5 years

Offline Justjim1987

Thank you for that Trevor I really appreciate the feedback.

Offline Proton

Used to be good a few years ago, website is well out of date. That picture of Daniella has been there at least 5 years
I would have to agree with the above and it's the same with Desire I've found three times. Not that responsive when I called them and asked why some profiles were out of date :wacko:

Offline Justjim1987

Thank you for the feedback guys.

It's just very hard to find a good agency, I've mainly used Portfolio & I've not been disappointed with my experience. However it's always nice to try new agencies & girls

Offline Proton

Thank you for the feedback guys.
It's just very hard to find a good agency, I've mainly used Portfolio & I've not been disappointed with my experience. However it's always nice to try new agencies & girls
Considering all these agencies have been established in the area for a reasonably long time. It beggar's belief it still continues, do they just assume it will attract novice-newcomers with more pictures the better(Bit of a B&S idea) :unknown:

Offline Justjim1987

No idea tbh Proton.

But when you consider there has to be 6 - 8 agencies in Cardiff & the only one generally reviewed is Portfolio at least on here. What does that say for the business of the rest?

From the outside looking in it seems like the rest are treading water & Portfolio are the Only one making big money. Possibly Fallen Angels as they do have a good selection as well.

Offline Corus Boy

No idea tbh Proton.

But when you consider there has to be 6 - 8 agencies in Cardiff & the only one generally reviewed is Portfolio at least on here. What does that say for the business of the rest?

From the outside looking in it seems like the rest are treading water & Portfolio are the Only one making big money. Possibly Fallen Angels as they do have a good selection as well.

Maybe their customer base is away from UKP?

Offline Justjim1987

Offline Inspectorme

Aphrodite has some good girls!

Particularly Amber!

Offline Proton

Maybe their customer base is away from UKP?
I have no idea how many south Wales members are on here, I'd guess nowhere near enough even for a single agency. I've mentioned the agencies imbalance before, it doesn't make sense :unknown: anyway have a beer it can helps :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Particularly Amber!

Do spill the beans then Inspectorme, as would be good to have a first review from you after 3 years.

Offline Proton

Do spill the beans then Inspectorme, as would be good to have a first review from you after 3 years.
That real confused me Iver... You posted a 21 seconds before me  :D :lol: :cool:

Offline clevertrevor

Some fine looking ladies on the Aphrodite site, if the pictures are to be believed.
I've only had one experience with them which was years ago.  Think her name was Lara, made me a cup of tea even though I didn't want one which was boiling hot.  Wanted to chat for ages until I'd finished the cuppa.  Then she tells me to have a shower!  Must've been a good half hour before we actually got naked, then she moaned after 10 mins saying..... I thought you wouldve cum by now.

Offline brianamorgan

+1

Offline Trapperjohn

+1

Offline AlexD28

Tried to book Aphrodite a couple of times in last year but when I rang a couple of days before always told to ring back on the day and see who's available - I ask about specific girls the website says available on the day I wanted and told not working?? Didn't bother ringing back but may try again in future

Offline aps

Particularly Amber!

They do have good looking girls. But mostly only outcall providers. Have used them once--long time ago.

Offline Proton

Some fine looking ladies on the Aphrodite site, if the pictures are to be believed.
I've only had one experience with them which was years ago.  Think her name was Lara, made me a cup of tea even though I didn't want one which was boiling hot.  Wanted to chat for ages until I'd finished the cuppa.  Then she tells me to have a shower!  Must've been a good half hour before we actually got naked, then she moaned after 10 mins saying..... I thought you wouldve cum by now.

Read your encounter and thought that was unusually really kind and friendly, then your final killer last line :scare: "I thought you wouldve cum by now" :diablo:

Offline clevertrevor

Kind and friendly?? If I'd have wanted spend half hour drinking tea then I would've gone to a cafe

Offline Proton

Kind and friendly?? If I'd have wanted spend half hour drinking tea then I would've gone to a cafe
Very true... Too good to believe "Tea & Chat" was on the house, apart of the building up to fantastic hot dirty sex  :sarcastic: