Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: crystal saunders  (Read 3279 times)

Offline mmcguire1236

has anyone had the pleasure recently of punting with milf crystal saunders, a big fav of mine, ive seen her pic on AW but reviews are blocked so may be fake.

Offline Roth

has anyone had the pleasure recently of punting with milf crystal saunders, a big fav of mine, ive seen her pic on AW but reviews are blocked so may be fake.

Link please. :unknown:  Have you seen her then? :unknown:

Offline Walsalllad15

Yes ive seen her loads of times and regularly for the last 5 years ,  she does a great service..

Hard to get hold off on her Mobile but she is great value of money and does a excellent service.  Plus she look very good for her ages.

She does have some videos out there,  try google and put her name in and dogging milf.....  Enjoy

Offline Roth

Yes ive seen her loads of times and regularly for the last 5 years ,  she does a great service..

Hard to get hold off on her Mobile but she is great value of money and does a excellent service.  Plus she look very good for her ages.

She does have some videos out there,  try google and put her name in and dogging milf.....  Enjoy

How about a review please? :unknown:

Offline Dazzlerred

Seen crystal a few times and must say she does give an excellent service and is more than willing to take a load in the mouth or my favourite over her face...good size breasts as well

Dellboy

Seen crystal a few times and must say she does give an excellent service and is more than willing to take a load in the mouth or my favourite over her face...good size breasts as well

Why not post a review? This benefits everyone using the forum.

Offline Walsalllad15

Offline Skyman1000

Anyone seen her recently, just wondering why her feedback is hidden?

Offline Roth

Anyone seen her recently, just wondering why her feedback is hidden?

Dodgy service provider most like especially as those that say theve seen here don't seem keen to post any reviews about her on here. :(  Probably one to avoid. :bomb: