Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot fetish with gfe services too.  (Read 1496 times)

Troydeeney

Afternoon gentleman. Hoping you can help. I am looking for a wg who offers foot fetish services but also the gfe as well. These girls seem impossible to find. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Troydeeney

Offline RudiUK

It can be a bit daunting asking for foot fetish services but you should realise that it's the most common fetish and most WGs will entertain. I've even had a lot of luck with girls who don't include Foot Worship on their AW likes list (and the vast majority do include it).

I've had one strongly negative reaction from a lady who had been silly enough to put "feel free to ask for anything that isn't on my likes list...." she ended up apologizing.

It can get a bit more ticklish (excuse the pun) when you get into the details, whiffy feet for example, but most girls will try and accommodate or simply say they can't help.

The bottom line is that it's a buyers market and you're the customer!

What's more frustrating for those of us with specific requests for a booking is when the WG simply says yes to anything in order to get you through the door. That REALLY pisses me off. Sorry to say it's common amongst the EE crowd.

If you're looking for something special then it's important to get a good line of communication going. If you ask for foot fetish with a specific outfit etc etc and the girl simply comes back with "I can do tomorrow at 3pm" you need to push back and get an affirmative answer for each thing you've requested. Put them on the spot. The genuine ones shouldn't mind but be as concise in your original request as possible.

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of the BDSM crowd who offer foot fetish (often without sex) are so far up themselves it's unbelievable. I always stress that I'm not sub when making a booking with any WG, just for clarity. Can't be doing with all that theatrical bollocks.

If you look at my reviews all the ladies have accommodated my foot fetish and the positive reviews mean that they will help.

For vanilla GFE one lady that springs to mind (I haven't put a review up for her as it was a while back) is Leggy Lily on AW:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only reason I haven't seen more of her is that she's in Croydon, which is miles away from me. She's a real sweety and seems to enjoy foot fetish.

Bottom line, you have a kink that just happens to be the most common fetish out there. There are heaps of WGs who wish to tap into that market. The trick is finding one that you click with.

Any specific questions feel free to contact me via PM.

HTH

Troydeeney

Thanks HTH really appreciate the advice and you taking the time to write a detailed response. I will look up your recommendation but Croydon is a little far from me. Recently I have pused the foot fetish angle during punts but never found a wg into it. Some do play along but not with enthusiasm.I think I just need to find onetgst is genuinely into it.