Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai_Squirt_Strapon  (Read 1341 times)

Offline PMAC123

So I discovered this entertaining lady up in Lancashire and asked if she ever toured to Cardiff. She said she went to Cardiff years ago and enjoyed it and would come back soon and let me know when she did. She messaged me the next day saying "I'm in Cardiff now" lmao.

As you can tell by the profile she's pretty unique and/or as mad as a box of frogs which may be some people's cup of tea, very hot too.

Looks like she's only in Cardiff for today, but then going to Swansea and Newport too this week, so let's give her a warm welcome no??? If you're looking for a fun/hot Thai/Asian you should be happy, Cardiff has been empty of that for a long time! Will post a review myself as soon as I can.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:52:08 pm by PMAC123 »

SeekingtheTruth

I saw this profile earlier and the text did make me chuckle.

Offline SO595

:wackogirl:

I like OWO so I'm a dirty cunt who can fuck off  :lol:

I guess that's me out then.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

SeekingtheTruth

:wackogirl:

I like OWO so I'm a dirty cunt who can fuck off  :lol:

I guess that's me out then.

I'm half tempted to book her even wothout OWO as I bet the booking would be very unique. I love a girl with a bit of fire in her  :lol:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I've already got a booking this week. Or I'd have been tempted. She sounds horny/fun/bonkers  :D

Offline SO595

You lot are braver than I am!
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dan Dastardly

I'd go for that but looks like she's only in Cardiff today.

Offline PMAC123

I'd go for that but looks like she's only in Cardiff today.

Just been updated, now it's saying Cardiff today CF10, Cardiff Tuesday CF23, must have chosen to do that instead of Newport lol

Offline Dan Dastardly

Just been updated, now it's saying Cardiff today CF10, Cardiff Tuesday CF23, must have chosen to do that instead of Newport lol
Yeah thought it was a bit strange, Cardiff, then east to Newport, then west to Swansea, then further west to Haverfordwest, these girls would never get their geography A levels  :dash: :dash:

Offline playpal69

Swansea dropped off the list now  :cry:

Offline Chorley

Superb. :D I've had a shit day but reading her profile has cheered me right up.  :thumbsup: Theres bonkers.................and then there's Thai bonkers  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Steelworker

Offline booboosbanana

Damn    :yahoo:
Had to message her
What could possibly go wrong !

np500

Offline xeem

I saw her when she was in Cardiff earlier in the year.

What you guys have said is right, bit mad. Very nice lady, can't fault how she looks, had a good time. Circumstances a bit strange (had to shorten time due to another punter), but think it was a genuine mistake. First time meeting in a hotel so that was a bit weird too.

Been considering a review, and will probably do it. Not sure how to rate though but will figure it out.

Offline booboosbanana

I saw her when she was in Cardiff earlier in the year.

What you guys have said is right, bit mad. Very nice lady, can't fault how she looks, had a good time. Circumstances a bit strange (had to shorten time due to another punter), but think it was a genuine mistake. First time meeting in a hotel so that was a bit weird too.

Been considering a review, and will probably do it. Not sure how to rate though but will figure it out.

Have rad through some of the reviews to get an idea how to do it some used a report structure with Comms, Place, SP, meet, size of strap on etc ! Others use a rating system out of ten.

Just do an honest review and try not to be too fluffy.

I'm see to her later tody so we will see how our reviews compare but everyone is different so your eveiw is your review.

Offline booboosbanana

I saw her this afternoon and left a review.

She intends to be back in South Wales next week.   :hi:

Offline xeem

Have rad through some of the reviews to get an idea how to do it some used a report structure with Comms, Place, SP, meet, size of strap on etc ! Others use a rating system out of ten.

Just do an honest review and try not to be too fluffy.

I'm see to her later tody so we will see how our reviews compare but everyone is different so your eveiw is your review.

Thanks but I know how to leave a review (I've done 5). It's more the rating I would give I'm not 100% sure on that's all.

Offline PMAC123

I saw her this afternoon and left a review.

She intends to be back in South Wales next week.   :hi:

Good to know, I may see her myself