Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This is the Quality of girls who Tour to Swansea!!!  (Read 1336 times)

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Been long time whinger of Swansea championship qualitys SP,s

Quick gander and this pops up this weekend  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:wackogirl: bareback growler :thumbsdown:

Rather fight it than fuck it

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Don't fight it J

You know this one is calling to you

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Wax on Wax off  :dancegirl:

Jester269269

Lmao fook knows where she's returned from Hugh.

But I'd gladly give her a lift back.. :hi:

Easier finding decent pork butcher in Baghdad than a decent punt in Swansea Bay  :dash:

np500

Don't knock it, saw her in Cardiff two years ago lovely slim body , ok looking,  blond bob, shit service, got to say her body and looks have cought up with her service, reminded me of how one's o h looks etc go down hill, but that usually takes 25 years, this girl's done it in 25 months, well done girl !

Offline Mil 34

Fuck me another wg using false advertising. Welsh beauty be fucked :crazy:

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Check this one...

Her OVERNIGHT from HELL is 100% bang on.  :wackogirl:

Offline mrdiamond77

There is some horrid looking profiles there.  Glad that we seem to have better quality girls to choose from in Cardiff.

Offline Mil 34

Check this one...

Her OVERNIGHT from HELL is 100% bang on.  :wackogirl:

She's scary

Jester269269

There is some horrid looking profiles there.  Glad that we seem to have better quality girls to choose from in Cardiff.

Your not wrong Mr D.

Shocking with the exception of Welsh Barbie.

Jester269269

She's scary

Very...

Last one for 🎃🎃🎃🎃

No chance getting visit Monday Swansea, all out trick or treating  :hi:

Offline Cymro72

Welsh Kels. She isn't kidding when she says she will give you a time you won't forget. The problem being that you remember it for all the wrong reasons.

Airoh11

Welsh Kels. She isn't kidding when she says she will give you a time you won't forget. The problem being that you remember it for all the wrong reasons.

I made the mistake in booking her

Dirty stinking flat she was 100%on somthing more then fresh air

I walked and she was screaming up the street at me saying i owed her money! I guess you have got to pay to vist the zoo!

Offline Cymro72

Same here. I walked as well, couldn't get down the garden path fast enough with her yelling after me.

Jester269269

Ffs lads braver than me, booking in first place!!
She in Neath or Swansea?

Airoh11

Swansea when i seen her,

She didnt have the photos on her profile like she has now or trust me i wouldnt of wasted my time

Jester269269

Last time seen bird so full of drugs was on New Jack City.

Offline Cymro72

When I paid a visit Kelsey had a house near the DVLA. The lock on the front door was busted and some of the windows had plywood in them instead of glass. I was shown to room which contained a dirty bed and piles of unwashed clothes. My hostess then left me alone and phoned someone so I took my chance and legged it.
   As the gentleman above said she then hurled abuse at me as I picked my way through the broken bottles on the path back to the road.