Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabelle Horny  (Read 1091 times)

Offline mr big

seen this everything bang on and polish but then I noticed BB  :dash: why do they do it gutted External Link/Members Only

Jester269269

Some times think they don't unclick it etc when setting up profile....
As no mention of BB...but don't go for EE personally and certainly with 0 Aw since July.

Offline Cheeseman

Impossibe to generalise i know but im going to do so. Ive always found that Polish and Hungarians are usually pretty good.  It is girls from another country who are usually useless/ half hearted

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yeah. We shouldn't generalize. But Polish girls have been, in my experience, consistently good.

Won't see this though one unless convinced she's not a barebacker

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks very nice but as she advertises bareback its not worth the risk.  Agree that Polish girls are generally very good.

Offline mr big

yeah bang on my experience u cant go wrong with a polish girl but BB no no no and I was surprised to see that considering shes polish but like jester says might of not unclicked it major schoolboy error if that's the case

Offline Happyguylucky

I Just called, GREEN DOOR Romas! :scare:

Offline Hotmat

I now have the following filters to avoid disappointment (or limit the probability of...)
1- tick dislike Bareback
2- tick Exclude members that have been asked to verify
3- tick Only profiles with viewable ratings
3- tick Only profiles with pictures
4- tick can accomodate
5- chose That have logged in within the last week
6- Choose Age to  41
7- Choose Hourly rate to 150

Hidden Image/Members Only

I tell you what, the list shrinks like ice under the sun  :cry:

At least I don't end up with old barebackers in my list !  :scare:

Offline mashit1

Thanks for the info , that will be happening in my next search :thumbsup: 

Gigiddy

Asked to verify can be an unreliable filter as I remember JessyBee has her first account hacked and her second was under scrutiny for a while.

I remember one girl used the term bareback when she meant OWO

Always best to check on here and if in doubt contact the lady in question  :hi:

Offline mr big

i think the Romanian girls know they got a bad reputation so they put polish as their nationality or something else other than roma but in the end they get found out thanks to this site

np500

A lot of the E E girls etc put bareback as it gets lost in translation , as  Gigiddy points out Thay think it means owo, sucking a bear cock !

Offline Hotmat

That would make sense... Sometins translations can be hazzy:
OWO in Spanish is Francés Natural with literally means Natural French, which I supposed we would think means French Kiss... but no :unknown:
And it's true that the spaniards translate OWO into Bareback Blowjob.
French Kiss is a simple Besos con lengua (kiss with tongue)

Offline Corus Boy

A lot of the E E girls etc put bareback as it gets lost in translation , as  Gigiddy points out Thay think it means owo, sucking a bear cock !

Sucking a bears cock?

That could be a bit grizzly!  :D

np500

You should try it C B ha ha, try most things once , I said most things ! That would be a bucket list punt, tall , sexy , French bird, fantasy !

np500

Oh yes, punt in the park, oh hang on , that's dogging, too many animal related sexual suggestions here ?