Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cracker or not?  (Read 761 times)

Offline Hotmat

Hi guys,
I am wondering what to make up of this site. I have come against a couple  of WG that are already on AW, but there are some new faces like:

External Link/Members Only

they look hot...

and this one:

or:

I mean is it some bullsh*t site again?
Or is it a new minefield?  :unknown:

Offline Bigsaz1984

Hey man, I'm not sure about Dalya (the last link) but the first 3 are from the same person. Ive been once to see the girl on the first link and it was a bait and switch. Older woman. At first u thought she is just letting me in but later found that she was the punt. I wasn't too happy. I asked for the younger lady in the pics and she said she was in sick and had to go to doctor and then she said that that girl is available in the mornings only when I can hear that there was another person in another room. I would be careful mate. If you got the balls to walk then book and walk if it's not the same girl. I didn't because I felt bad so stayed but for half hr when I actually planned to go for 1 hr.

In regards to the site itself, I've never seen it until now.

Offline Bigsaz1984

the site seems legit. I say that because the listing are same as AW or viva.

Offline Corus Boy

Google the Japanese girl's phone number.

Offline HughJardon

No bueno mate  :thumbsdown:

The last link will lead you to if your lucky Sabrina,  but it's more likely a Romanian hotspot full of girls who could or could not supply a decent service,  they'll be hot in looks but cold in service. Fucking shame!!

The Chinese links, look like obvious bullshit

All are BnS though

Offline Cardiffdave

That site is part of wales.backpage.com