Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex on the beach (West Wales)  (Read 1314 times)

Puntinwales

I would like to fulfil a fantasy to have sex on the beach. I am looking for a sexy woman to accompany me to a nudist beach (Cefn Sidan, near Pembrey) to sunbathe naked, and to make love in the soand dunes. Is anyone available and willing to help me fulfil this fantasy?  :)

thatguy

Fluffy or What!? Jeez! Make love? Mate, your paying for it, doubt theres any 'love' in it.

Puntinwales

Fair enough, but is there anyone willing and available to come and do it on the beach? The "make love" bit was meant more in the sense of "girlfriend experience" - I just want to pretend for a while that my "girlfriend" is with me on the beach, and is "making love" to me, even though I know it's a professional agreement and I'm paying her to do it.

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Little Minx's photo's were clearly taken down by the stones on Cefn Sidan. But be aware of the dunes...lots of men up there.  Was walking the dog(literally). Dog ran up the dunes...next minute dog returns and two irrate men stand up.  He probably had stuck his nose up someone's arse.

Jester269269

I would like to fulfil a fantasy to have sex on the beach. I am looking for a sexy woman to accompany me to a nudist beach (Cefn Sidan, near Pembrey) to sunbathe naked, and to make love in the soand dunes. Is anyone available and willing to help me fulfil this fantasy?  :)

Think found ideal lady for you  :wackogirl:
Pros She's water proof so won't mind going there in this rain
Cons Watch out for the dog walkers because one bite and she's gone :D

Seriously good luck though each to their own

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sancerre

Francesca Fox may be up for it. You'd probably have to see her at her own place first though so that she could suss you out.