Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sachastar  (Read 2785 times)

Offline bigmountman

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? She has a special offer on tomorrow at £100 for an hour incall, usually £160. Been thinking about booking for a while, seen some good reviews but a negative as well. Not sure what to do.

np500

The negative was by jammy, and yes he had a very odd happening, but his experience has nothing to do with her service, obviously read his experience and when booking keep his experience in mind, she does have some stretch marks, but that aside she is very good looking, she was all done up when I turned up and fair to say she was / is stunning, her service is very good, full on DFK , owo very good, she was reverse cow girling me and at some point jumped off as she span around and ripping the condom off and growled lustfully, give me that fucking cock,  as she gobbled it up , horny girl, may go myself at that price ! I would highly recommend her anyway.

Offline Corus Boy

My review is on here. Great girl, great time and that is VFM  :D

jammy

Her service is great and she's also facially beautiful. I had a bad experience that really annoyed me because Id arranged a time, made the journey to no answer and explanation to why she wasn't there. On the whole I would recommend her and vfm at £100 for the hr is good. I would've returned by now if I hadn't had been let down. My advice is go for it but have a plan b in mind.

tonibell99

I've seen her since Jammy reported on her disappearing act after he had booked & I had no problems with her comms at all.

Her price has crept up from £140 to £150 and now £160 which is overpriced imo.

The first time I saw her I went on one of her £100 special days and would only return now at that price, I won't pay £160 + £40 for A-Levels  :thumbsdown:

Offline PMAC123

OH FUCK. I decided not to punt this weekend because I've been spending way too much lately. Seeing hughs review of Rebeka followed by this deal is making it soooooooooo hard

Offline HughJardon

I feel you brother, this Sacha looks good and I didnt realise her prices were so good, as is her Ass  :wacko:

If CB and Red recommend then that's good enough for me  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

I feel you brother, this Sacha looks good and I didnt realise her prices were so good, as is her Ass  :wacko:

If CB and Red recommend then that's good enough for me  :drinks:

Thanks Hugh, I'd be back for this offer from Sacha but Hay Fever has me suffering too much at the moment and driving would not be safe.

The slightly special thing when I visited Sacha was that she was wearing both the clothes and makeup that I had mentioned in my booking email.  I didn't really request it but just mentioned how good she looked in a particular picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I still look at the picture with good memories.

Offline Sancerre

Facially stunning, wears heavy slutty make up, dresses for the occasion and can be as filthy as you want.

Her rates were getting a bit much for me, but at that price I could well be back there next week.

Never had any problems with here coms myself, seen her 3 times.

np500

Agree, think I paid 140, but she was very good, but 160 ! So when she came up with a £100 special ( and I had no intention of punting this week ) I thought why not, so booked for this evening, just got cancelled, as something came up, her not me ,  read in to that what you may , but at least I had warning, right, I'm off down the pub , which is what I was going to do in the first place .

Offline foreverhung

as something came up

Wonder who the lucky guy was and I bet it came up
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

That's what I'm thinking, you set aside a whole day of £100 special and low and behold, something comes up, regular more like , but there you go, possibly all innocent, but in this game you naturally presume the worst.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:23:15 pm by np500 »

np500

And still got the offer up if your quick !

tonibell99

And still got the offer up if your quick !

She's not logged in since yesterday & doesn't work weekends. It's my guess she'll be back up to £160 on Monday.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Hugh, I'd be back for this offer from Sacha but Hay Fever has me suffering too much at the moment and driving would not be safe.

The slightly special thing when I visited Sacha was that she was wearing both the clothes and makeup that I had mentioned in my booking email.  I didn't really request it but just mentioned how good she looked in a particular picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I still look at the picture with good memories.

She looks lovely and those lips of hers look luscious  :P
I hope she repeats these rates as I would love to pay her a visit sooner rather than later.
Reading between the lines in terms of her letting the occasional punter down Jammy/Red she possibly has kids, but of course dont take a booking unless she can 100% commit to the punt. Service wise she reads well.

I get the image of being plastered in Red lipstick after punting her, but thats fine by me  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I get the image of being plastered in Red lipstick after punting her, but thats fine by me  :hi:

That picture sent me to her and that's how she appeared.

I think there is still lipstick on my collar  :D

Offline Sancerre

I hope she repeats these rates as I would love to pay her a visit sooner rather than later.
Reading between the lines in terms of her letting the occasional punter down Jammy/Red she possibly has kids, but of course dont take a booking unless she can 100% commit to the punt. Service wise she reads well.

She's always ensured that she takes my shirt off before going to work with those lips. Lipstick everywhere!

Offline foreverhung

Did you give her a good hard smashing then CB?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Did you give her a good hard smashing then CB?

I'm built for comfort not speed, so I go for the slower, pleasureable punt.

As always, each to their own.

tonibell99

She has warned me both times that her lipstick will be all over me by the end of the punt. That is fine by me  :wacko:

Offline ampersand

Now offering £120 for 1hr incall on 20th. Inflation is a dreadful thing. I just hope that she realises that £160 is too rich for the majority of us and that she will get more business at a more reasonable rate.

np500

Interesting, there's loads on a w for 100 / 120, £ 160 is not what I'd be looking to pay, jumped at the £100, offer but it got cancelled, so that ended up in another purse last night, seize the day !

cardiff1

£100 special on again, just messaged her for a 1hr booking (I will let you know how it goes) I have a plan B as well with cum baby cum (for £30 for 15 minutes I will go there as well  :wacko:)

Offline bigmountman

Cheers Cardiff1 it will be interesting as she has been a hot topic this past week.

Offline PuntingPete

She certainly has. Hopefully she has learnt an important lesson. Don't take us punters for fools....

cardiff1

She didn't reply in time so I went to see xx-diana-xx instead ( second time )
External Link/Members Only

Had a great punt; not as pretty as her profile picture (touched up) but still a great time.

Sachastar did reply but said she was only available until 3pm (message sent at 1pm) and in fairness she did say she would keep the £100 offer on until tomorrow should i want to visit.

np500

Are you doing a review on Diana C1, your going to have to go in to her looks compared to  her profile pic, her pic looks too good to be true, at £100 an hour,  hence, no ones really mentioned her, I know I've skipped her, eg, if her profile pic is 10/10 , in reality is she 6/10 ? Is she larger than pic ? .

cardiff1

Hi RD

Her PP is 100% touched up; I would rate her a 7/10. She wears hardly no make up in person and she is carrying a little timber around the belly and tops of legs (no way the same size in real life to the PP). All that said still a great time and IMHO worth the £100 (extra £50 for A Levels but takes it like a trouper) As a note she offers OWO and CIM on her likes but both are not an option during the meet. She does kiss but not DFK; the first meet was great but I have to be honest and say I will not be returning fir a third meet. She is going home in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks and I felt she had put some weight on in the past Month since my first meet with her (she went home for 3 weeks so maybe a lot of home cooking or out drinking?)

np500

Shame that as her pic Is  amazing, benifits of uk punting, we'd never know otherwise, unless we visited our selves, cheers C1, not for me.

Offline Corus Boy

Hi RD

Her PP is 100% touched up; I would rate her a 7/10. She wears hardly no make up in person and she is carrying a little timber around the belly and tops of legs (no way the same size in real life to the PP). All that said still a great time and IMHO worth the £100 (extra £50 for A Levels but takes it like a trouper) As a note she offers OWO and CIM on her likes but both are not an option during the meet. She does kiss but not DFK; the first meet was great but I have to be honest and say I will not be returning fir a third meet. She is going home in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks and I felt she had put some weight on in the past Month since my first meet with her (she went home for 3 weeks so maybe a lot of home cooking or out drinking?)

Cardiff, to be clear is this post about Sacha or Diana?