Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nina 23 in Merthyr  (Read 2003 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys, I think I am going to meet this lady tomorrow, would be interested to know if anyone has met her and got any feedback?  Thanks

Offline Cymro72

I saw her in Port Talbot,
   she offered me a glass of wine when I arrived which I declined as I was driving. She poured one for herself and then sat there chatting. At first I thought she may be trying to use up the time but it wasn't the case.
    After a couple of mins she said right off with the clothes and we hit the bed. She rocked my world for an hour and then we chatted again.
    Her boyfriend rang while she was sucking my cock, apparently he doesn't like her working. Selfish boy. So she wanked me while she talked to him and then got back on the case when he was done. I know I will go to hell for this and normally I would say answering the phone during a punt is a no no, but I quite enjoyed that.
  Very friendly girl and a great shag. I think she looked better in real life that she did in the photos.

Offline foreverhung

Was she a bit of a screamer in bed? Cock at the ready
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cymro72

No screaming, maybe she will scream for you. She was happy for me to plough on for long enough for me to ask her if she minded me taking my time. It felt more like I had pulled than paid for it even for me who recognises that such a thing would never happen between a man of my age and a fit young girl like her. I would see her again if she came my way a second time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:16:06 pm by Cymro72 »

Offline Cymro72

Just remembered, she was happy with kissing, oral both ways, sex and anal all in the price but said owo was an extra tenner. I don't think this is stated on her profile and as all I take with me on a punt is the exact price and my car keys this is the only quibble I would raise.

Offline foreverhung

I'd slam her - did she have a deep welsh accent?

Offline Cymro72

She is from London originally, but has lived here for a few years so she had a London accent with the odd Welsh lilt creeping in now and then.

Offline foreverhung

np500

Wank list , she's on the hot list !

Husqvarna360

Husqvarna360

I can answer this myself now, she's not and is a piss head with some serious issues.  Will write a report.

tonibell99

I can answer this myself now, she's not and is a piss head with some serious issues.  Will write a report.
Sounds like it's going to be an entertaining review, I make a coffee & pull up a chair  :lol:

Offline Cymro72

She is in Port Talbot again now, but given Husqrvana's experience I will not be returning.
  Alcohol can have a lot to answer for.

np500

Cheers  h 360,  boom ,  straight off list !

Offline Hotmat

Saw her on the 13th in Port Talbot in the Aberavon hotel. She had a 2L bottle of cheap lambrusco (italian rosé) also offered me some wine which I declined. That did not stop her... She told me she routinely drinks 2 of these a day to make her job less stressful...
She not a stunner but not a dog either. She did the OWO is £10 extra spiel and dutifully obliged. I have to say her tongue is like a grater... It felt horrible so I did not encourage her any further.
Doggy resulting in a lot of fanny farting (using lubricant would probably have eased the situation...) we had to revert to other position.
Once finished with the 1st shot, I did not ask for a second and excused myself ...
I left a positive + an average comment
I won't go back