Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren HotNew - Bristol (tourer)  (Read 821 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7691438) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a plan B meeting after I got fed up waiting hours for a reply to a text I had sent to a tourer with good UKP reviews.  A follow up phone call to her was cut short after two rings so I decided to look elsewhere.  I had already noticed Lauren’s profile but was a bit hesitant to make a booking because she had only been on AW for a couple of weeks, had no feedback and her profile pics looked almost too good to be true.  But time was moving on so I fired off a text and got a quick reply confirming availability and giving details of her location and cost of extras.  I took the plunge and confirmed the booking and, true to Sod’s law, I got a text from plan A five minutes later confirming her availability.  I toyed with cancelling Lauren and going with plan A but I was annoyed at her poor comms so I decided to risk the unknown and, for once, the punting gods were on my side.

COMMS
Excellent.  All by text with quick replies giving plenty of useful info.

BS2 postcode, just off the M32.  Old building converted into apartments.  Clean and tidy inside.

COST
£80 / 30 mins plus £20 for kissing and OWO.

THE LADY
AW profile pics are of her and are accurate – she had the star tattoo on her right shoulder and (as I discovered when the meeting progressed) the cute little mole on her arse cheek 😊.  She has a pretty face and a great body and is probably mid 20’s in age.  Her height is around 5’ 5” and I would guess a dress size 8.  She had a shaven pussy and enhanced breasts which, as is usually the case, look fantastic but don’t feel very good.  She has a warm personality, is tactile and smiles readily but her English is very limited, so google translate was often necessary.

THE MEETING
When I checked the postcode I had an inkling of where I was going, having seen a touring Thai there a while ago and, sure enough, it was the same place.  When the magic door opened I poked my head around it before walking in, half expecting a B&S, but I was relieved and pleased in equal measure when I saw Lauren, dressed in matching red bra and thong and I couldn’t get through the doorway quickly enough.  We went straight into the bedroom and it quickly became apparent that her English was limited but we soon established I wanted half an hour plus kissing.  Lauren left with the cash whilst I tore my clothes off just in time for her return.  We went straight into kissing and fondling, firstly whilst standing and then sitting on the bed before finally lying on it, at which point she removed her bra and guided her right nipple into my gob.  We kissed throughout the meeting but it was only light, although there was some tongue action.  Lauren moved down the bed and gave my throbbing knob a clean off with a wipe before pulling off her thong to reveal a small, neat pussy.  She then went into OWO, which surprised me as I thought I had only paid extra for kissing.  I thought her text indicated £20 for each but it was ambiguous so maybe you get both for the price, or she may have forgotten what I had paid for.  Anyway, I wasn’t complaining!  After a few minutes I asked for 69 and she willingly swung her delightful (and clean) little pussy onto my face and I munched away contentedly.  Next, Lauren rubbered me up, applied some lube and lowered herself gently into CG.  Unsurprisingly, given her small snatch, she was quite tight, but not uncomfortably so and once she had me fully inside she relaxed and lay on top of me, kissing some more whilst her arse pumped up and down at a fair pace.  I asked for mish to finish, where we kissed some more and she gave some well-delivered fake moans and pleas for me to fuck her, whilst she ground away with a lot of hip action and held on to me.  Once I was spent, she held me in her arms and gently stroked me as I recovered, before giving me a wet wipe clean up.  We had a bit of google chat whilst I dressed before leaving with a wide grin on my face.

SUMMARY
I’m used to things going tits up in this game (especially with a new SP with no reviews) so was pleasantly surprised when this meeting exceeded my expectations from the moment she opened the door and then got better and better as it  progressed.  Lauren’s poor English and the light kissing weren’t ideal but they were minor things in what was not quite a full GFE but still a great punt with a fit, pleasant girl.  Not bad for a plan B!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 05:15:26 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Jameson20

Great review, she looks like a nice snack. Apparently takes it up the arse too! (well, according to her likes...) Into the HL

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Yes, thanks for the review (very brave of you seeing zero feedback), stunning looking girl. Will try and catch her next time she is down this way.