Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Account deactivated?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Longtimedead

Been a while from my last punt but have started looking around. Went to log on to my Adultwork account and it said my account was deactivated?? Is this because it been around 10 months from I last was on it?
Looking a load of shit to get I re activated, not sure I can be bothered.

Offline pussylover76

Yeah. The other day it directed me to a verification page. Then at the bottom of the page it said, you do not need to complete a verification unless you are providing services, so why direct me there?  :unknown:

Offline frankcastle

It happened me and I think I emailed them and that's why. Maybe had to make a new account 🤔 can't remember but yeah it happens

Offline Justjoined63

Hi,, yes they deactivate the account if you haven’t used it in 12 months ,, happened to me and I had over £20 in there account,, load of hassle trying to get back etc ,, they Lookn bank details and all sorts ,of ID , defo not worth the hassle ,, you could easy set up another account with diff e mail ,,but  they won’t let u use the same one as I no that as well ,, it kept saying there is account with this e mail even tho it was deactivated,, hope u get sorted 👍