Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternatives required!  (Read 772 times)

Offline Manyunk

Looking around the WG sites and maybe it's just me, but I think the scene is very poor. The choices are pretty limited and costs are mad. See a few at 80/90/100 for the hour but most much higher. When you think of Tiger, our local gem, is 100 for hour with a super service, then most of these vanilla visitors with their lousy service and rush to get you out the door are really taking the piss . I travel quite a lot with business, and there are lots of great reasonably priced WGs with great attitude /service to be had in many countries. We seem to have got locked into a cycle of Eastern Euros, half of whom pretend to be from Italy or such. I remember girl's like 'Jules with tools' and some other really good locals. Where has our local talent gone, I see we have a few new ones, some doing bb and shit , others agency ( read bullshit for these) . Am I missing some hidden gems? Btw, I love foreign woman too, we seem to get overpriced lousy service ones here most of the time.

Offline Car58

I think we pay what can only be described as London prices over here the fact the N Ireland section of these forums is so quiet speaks volumes would love to meet a new  local WG at a reasonable price but not many about .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline jimbob111

Haven't met a local prossie since Delilah Haze was working a few years back. Sadly, they do seem few and far between

Offline Gordo

There was a real beauty, years and years ago, Cassandra, think I saw her one day ia year or so back in TK Maxx on the Boucher with the kids or maybe even the grand kids.