Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelby of Prestige  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Sar-Major

As I stated before, I’d done some “Homework” well over a week preceding my stop over, and pre-arranged with Helen to see two of “Prestige’s Finest Ladies” when I was in the Toon. Helen recommended Shelby as one "Not" to be missed, and boy was she right.  :yahoo:

I had arranged to message Helen on UKE confirming things had the “Green Light” early morning on the day, before I set off for work, and that I’d text the room number and directions once I was in the hotel. That was providing I got an early check-in at the hotel, as ladies No. 1 & 4 where both from the Prestige stable. I duly informed Helen the details, and we’re “On Course” for the first lady Molly. Now I can’t review Molly as it’s less than 12 months since I reviewed her, but I will say she’s still “Hot n Horny and Delivered the all Goods” with gusto.

1hr @£120           External Link/Members Only

So I was up washed and groomed early and ready for Shelby to arrive at 9am as I had a late start with working the night before. Off down to the hotel entrance and “Loitered with Intent”  ;) for the arrival of Shelby which wasn’t a long wait, so I follow her into the lift making general small talk and admiring this ladies petite body and nice ass, as she walks to my room. She is definitely the lady in the photos and is better looking in the “Flesh” than in her “Profile Pics”, so I introduced myself just as she was about to knock on the door. Once inside she called me a “Bastard” laughing, and gave me a big snog and hug, at the same time I’m starting to fondle her tits. After the initial pleasantries more snogging, mutual fondling and removing our kit. It wasn’t long before my hand was inside her knickers, revealing a very wet pussy; I gently pushed her back to the bed and as she fell backwards I dropped to my knees pulling her knicks down to her ankles so I was straight into her wet twat. She knew what was coming as she kicked off her shoes and knicks to one side, well the evil tongue was strait onto her “Clit like a Limpet”  :rolleyes: as I spread her legs. I have to admit that in nearly 50 years in this hobby and NO disrespect to other ladies, Shelby has the sweetest tasting “Love Juice” I have ever experienced.  :yahoo:  It wasn’t long before she was making the right noises and her hands were on my head directing where she wanted my tongue.  :rolleyes: Then all of a sudden her thighs clamped on my head and I thought my eyes were going to pop out with the pressure as her body shuddered and she orgasmed.  :wackogirl: Soon after she recovered Shelby returned the favour and took the snake in her mouth and devoured it like there was no tomorrow. For a petite lady her mouth was surprisingly “Accommodating”, she was varying the pressure and speed after ten minutes I needed to change positions or there would be an accident!!!!!  :scare:  So, as I knelt beside her and slipped two fingers inside her very wet hole, she was trying to swallow me again, but as I increased the speed of me frigging her G spot. She just couldn’t “Multi-Task” by swallowing me and “Squirting” at the same time.  :D  We lay and chatted as she “Composed Herself” and it was on with the Mac and she climbed on top, and we screwed in several positions Cowgirl, Doggy, Mish, Spoons. Earlier on Shelby had mentioned that she loved to watch guys “Cumshots” so when I was on the PONR, I jumped off and lay beside her and whipped the Mac off. We were snogging and she cupped my balls as I was “Riving” the snakes head off, as I said I was coming she looked down as the first load of Snake venom shot up between us. It was at that moment Shelby was like a fucking “Mongoose” after a snake;  :scare: she was down the bed like lightning and clamped her lips around the snake head, sucking away until all the venom was pumped and sucked out,  :wacko: before slowly licking the first shot of snake venom off my belly and chest.  :thumbsup: She lay beside me and chatted and kissed, at the same time caressing the snake until it wilted and died. Shelby then got up and freshened up, dressed and a goodbye snog at the door and she was off to work.

WOW………… What a lady I was absolutely knackered after she left; Jesus, I want to see her again soon.  :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

Sounds like another great one.... If only she did incalls!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers S-M I hadn't noticed her before, one to keep an eye on I think, Good price as well.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:34:09 am by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Sounds like another great one.... If only she did incalls!

Too fekin true, mind you if Molly and Shelby both done in-calls, I'd be bankrupt in three fekin months................  :scare:   :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers S-M I hadn't noticed her before, one to keep an eye on I think, God price as well.   :thumbsup:

Whats religion got to do with it DM.....................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I know she was shouting "Jesus Christ" at me a few times.................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Whats religion got to do with it DM.....................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I know she was shouting "Jesus Christ" at me a few times.................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you on about it says 'good'  :sarcastic: :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

Another excellent read SM - thank you :hi:

Online maxxblue

You've been keeping busy recently, S-M.   :D

Good to read your reviews.  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

What you on about it says 'good'  :sarcastic: :D

You "Bastard" I forgot you were a "Mod"............................... :dash: :dash: :dash:

:D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

You've been keeping busy recently, S-M.   :D

Good to read your reviews.  :hi:

Too fekin busy MB, got a fekin few more to do and me One Finger Typing doesn't help either...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tynetunnel

I had arranged to message Helen on UKE confirming things had the “Green Light” early morning on the day, before I set off for work, and that I’d text the room number and directions once I was in the hotel. That was providing I got an early check-in at the hotel, as ladies No. 1 & 4 where both from the Prestige stable. I duly informed Helen the details, and we’re “On Course” for the first lady Molly. Now I can’t review Molly as it’s less than 12 months since I reviewed her.....

It’s my understanding SM that the rules have been amended and you now can review more frequently  :hi:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You "Bastard" I forgot you were a "Mod"............................... :dash: :dash: :dash:

:D :D :D

;)  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

It’s my understanding SM that the rules have been amended and you now can review more frequently  :hi:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.

Cheers for that TT, that's yet another "Wrinkle in me Prune"....................  :thumbsup:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tynetunnel

Cheers for that TT, that's yet another "Wrinkle in me Prune"....................  :thumbsup:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I apologise for adding to your workload SM  :D :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

I apologise for adding to your workload SM  :D :hi:

Do the officer classes not have a batman to do the reviews for them?  :D

P.S. thanks for the review SM ('s batman)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Do the officer classes not have  batman to do the reviews for them?  :D

P.S. thanks for the review SM ('s batman)

Nah, I think S-M got lumbered with Robin.      :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Disco dave

As I stated before, I’d done some “Homework” well over a week preceding my stop over, and pre-arranged with Helen to see two of “Prestige’s Finest Ladies” when I was in the Toon. Helen recommended Shelby as one "Not" to be missed, and boy was she right.  :yahoo:

I had arranged to message Helen on UKE confirming things had the “Green Light” early morning on the day, before I set off for work, and that I’d text the room number and directions once I was in the hotel. That was providing I got an early check-in at the hotel, as ladies No. 1 & 4 where both from the Prestige stable. I duly informed Helen the details, and we’re “On Course” for the first lady Molly. Now I can’t review Molly as it’s less than 12 months since I reviewed her, but I will say she’s still “Hot n Horny and Delivered the all Goods” with gusto.

1hr @£120           External Link/Members Only

So I was up washed and groomed early and ready for Shelby to arrive at 9am as I had a late start with working the night before. Off down to the hotel entrance and “Loitered with Intent”  ;) for the arrival of Shelby which wasn’t a long wait, so I follow her into the lift making general small talk and admiring this ladies petite body and nice ass, as she walks to my room. She is definitely the lady in the photos and is better looking in the “Flesh” than in her “Profile Pics”, so I introduced myself just as she was about to knock on the door. Once inside she called me a “Bastard” laughing, and gave me a big snog and hug, at the same time I’m starting to fondle her tits. After the initial pleasantries more snogging, mutual fondling and removing our kit. It wasn’t long before my hand was inside her knickers, revealing a very wet pussy; I gently pushed her back to the bed and as she fell backwards I dropped to my knees pulling her knicks down to her ankles so I was straight into her wet twat. She knew what was coming as she kicked off her shoes and knicks to one side, well the evil tongue was strait onto her “Clit like a Limpet”  :rolleyes: as I spread her legs. I have to admit that in nearly 50 years in this hobby and NO disrespect to other ladies, Shelby has the sweetest tasting “Love Juice” I have ever experienced.  :yahoo:  It wasn’t long before she was making the right noises and her hands were on my head directing where she wanted my tongue.  :rolleyes: Then all of a sudden her thighs clamped on my head and I thought my eyes were going to pop out with the pressure as her body shuddered and she orgasmed.  :wackogirl: Soon after she recovered Shelby returned the favour and took the snake in her mouth and devoured it like there was no tomorrow. For a petite lady her mouth was surprisingly “Accommodating”, she was varying the pressure and speed after ten minutes I needed to change positions or there would be an accident!!!!!  :scare:  So, as I knelt beside her and slipped two fingers inside her very wet hole, she was trying to swallow me again, but as I increased the speed of me frigging her G spot. She just couldn’t “Multi-Task” by swallowing me and “Squirting” at the same time.  :D  We lay and chatted as she “Composed Herself” and it was on with the Mac and she climbed on top, and we screwed in several positions Cowgirl, Doggy, Mish, Spoons. Earlier on Shelby had mentioned that she loved to watch guys “Cumshots” so when I was on the PONR, I jumped off and lay beside her and whipped the Mac off. We were snogging and she cupped my balls as I was “Riving” the snakes head off, as I said I was coming she looked down as the first load of Snake venom shot up between us. It was at that moment Shelby was like a fucking “Mongoose” after a snake;  :scare: she was down the bed like lightning and clamped her lips around the snake head, sucking away until all the venom was pumped and sucked out,  :wacko: before slowly licking the first shot of snake venom off my belly and chest.  :thumbsup: She lay beside me and chatted and kissed, at the same time caressing the snake until it wilted and died. Shelby then got up and freshened up, dressed and a goodbye snog at the door and she was off to work.

WOW………… What a lady I was absolutely knackered after she left; Jesus, I want to see her again soon.  :yahoo:

Great review SM. Cannot believe you didnt drop in a shelby/cobra pun in there  :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:58:15 pm by Disco dave »

Offline Kev3773

Cheers Sar, possibly not for me but your review is of course welcome  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review.

You've had quite a mixed bag lately.

Offline CELICA GT

Great review SM. Cannot believe you didnt drop in a shelby/cobra pun in there  :D
:D well SM has given a high octane V8 review.  :hi: