Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Paris Amour????  (Read 829 times)

Offline hotstepper

Searched about but can’t find any reviews of Paris from Amour. I’ve booked a duo with her and Savannah for Friday and have seen Savannah loads of times, but know nothing about Paris.

External Link/Members Only

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline Part Timer

Not wanting to put a dampener on your booking, but take from this as you will. It’s a very mechanical booking, it does not flow. Paris’s pussy was not the freshest, She’s a bit of a Chav looking type, Savannah does most of instruction, directions etc what happens next. Lots of stop, talk, starts again. Breaks the flow of the appointment. It doesn’t flow. Quite an odd duo. Still deliberating on my review. There is better out there. Lots of hype for them but as you have said not a lot to go by ref Paris. Look forward to your review, I’m still deliberately on mine. It’s not a positive for me. Good luck
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Part Timer

I can’t see your many times of seeing Savannah reviews anywhere??? If you trust her that much of a good service why you asking about her new duo partner ?

Offline hotstepper

I can’t see your many times of seeing Savannah reviews anywhere??? If you trust her that much of a good service why you asking about her new duo partner ?

Savannah is well reviewed and i don’t really have anything to add thats worth reading, so I’ve never bothered.

Thanks for your response, might have to rethink based on that.

Offline Part Timer

Always good to provide a review to show a continuous service from her

Offline hotstepper

Always good to provide a review to show a continuous service from her

I’ll bear that in mind :thumbsup:

Offline twotight

seen her before  and I would say she is my favorite 1 at amour , but as for duos I can't say as I've just seen her 1 to 1