Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra Brazilian- Belfast  (Read 1068 times)

Offline jcuh123

External Link/Members Only

Sorry delayed this review but met Pietra twice during the Christmas period.

Comms-  Quick and easy. Had talked to her a few times previous on the phone but I had to cancel due to hectic schedule while home for Christmas. Quick call and arranged for an hour later. Very nice phone manner and clear communication.

Location-  City centre apartment block not far from Dublin Road. Clean upscale flat

Pietra-  Gorgeous woman. Cute round face with lovely eyes. She's petite, I would say only around 5 foot or so. She's curvy with nice tits, not huge but a good handful. And a very large and amazing ass. Large and perky to look at but also very soft and wobbly to the touch. Honestly one of the best asses I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. I would say she's on the verge of being a BBW so if that's not your thing fair enough. I love all sizes and shapes and thought she was gorgeous.

Price-  £100 for 30mins.

Review-
Met twice but pretty similar both times so will just give the lowdown for one.
No waiting to get into apartment she told me the code and I was straight in. She did say sometimes there's a security guard but I was lucky I never saw anyone either time.
Door waiting ajar for me and she greeted my wearing lovely black underwear. Greeted straight away with a kiss which led into DFK immediately. Had a quick chat. I can speak Portuguese so had a natter which was nice but she can also speak pretty much perfect English. Talked about various things. She's a really lovely, interesting woman with a gentle nature. A shower was offered and despite already being clean I took her up on that. Freshened up and was greeted with a marvellous site upon returning to the bedroom. She was on all fours facing away from me, with her perfect, enormous ass sticking towards me. What a sight it was and I immediately started worshipping it, kissing, grabbing, bouncing. Christ if you're an ass man, I couldn't recommend enough. This went on a while and I rimmed her for a bit which she seemed to enjoy, then some oral on her. She was fresh, clean and responsive. Then onto more DFK and rolling around on bed with each other before she performed oral without on me. She had a lovely technique and it was a great sight watching her great ass wiggle behind her as she sucked me off. We then fucked (covered of course) in various positions. I think missionary then cowgirl, both were delightful. But I had to finish from behind. Watching that great big ass slap against me while doing doggy was spectacular. That vision was one of the main reasons I was back a few days later haha. Finished there, another chat about life in our hybrid English/Portuguese and on my way. A great meet with a lovely, genuine, gorgeous woman. No clockwatching either.

TLDR- Great meet with a petite Brazilian with an unbelievable ass.