Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie Thai Belfast  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Westender

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes

Following recent positive review I decided to give this one a go. First of two punts this week, other was a massage which I will review separately

Comms
Absolutely no issues here, sent her a text with my preferred time and got a timely reply confirming the meet

The girl
To be honest she is a little cracker. As previously stated roughly 5ft tall mid 20s with a really big (for her frame) set of fakes   She must have had a good surgeon though !

Venue
Terraced house in side street in botanic area. Near wher Tuamy operates from. No issues however parking was a nightmare

The meet
This is where it veers to a neutral
I am happy these days to go for massage and bj. Either covered or owo. Owo massage and body to body was agreed by text with a standard “no problem darling” reply

Got to the room reaffirmed what I wanted. You must be clean she says. Quite rightly imho. However I was spotless and she agreed. She then told me BTB would not be possible in the time frame😳

On to the bed and got a pretty lacklustre massage. Turned round after 10 minutes and she disrobed. This was the highlight.

She then started owo and this is the main  reason for the neutral   It was poor to say the least. Hardly took more than the tip in and was all hands. Finished dressed and out in 20 minutes

If you are tempted, I believe she is heading back to England at the weekend   I won’t be back.

My other venture was to Finaghy and for the same money I got much more value. As noted I will review in massage section