Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Mature Dominatrix Ecort - Belfast  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Perv

Maria Mature dominatrix (not mature maria who is also on ei)
A bit of a risk again as she had no EI reviews at the time,
Maria was in Belfast, i contacted her by WA and she sent her menu by WA message lots of options available
Meet arranged in an older building in the centre of town near cathedral quarter that i had not met anybody in before but it was very nice, i was met by Maria a very very freindly very excited lady i would say in her 50s a bit older than i would like but looks good for age with nice body and big tits, i got showered and i was told after my shower to wait on my knees for her to entre which pleased her, she definatly takes control and i think she really likes it she is very excitable she is not the typical stern serious style dom, and wanted to tie me up which definatly made me nervous but i thought i need a bit of the unexpected.
I got to lick her undercarriage :yahoo:
She doesnt have all her equipment but said she has lots to get bought over, but she had enough , i enjoyed her serviced but unfortunatly one if her toys made me blow my load far to early so that ended it for me but we had already gone overtime and Maria was offering more so far from a clock watcher.
Overall good punt if i had the money i would have another go
I paid £150 for 30min which is on the steepside for me but her 30 minutes was more like 45
External Link/Members Only
Or
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Perv. I love your reviews.  :drinks:

But £150 for 30 mins blows my mind.  :timeout:

Offline Nornirish

Thanks Perv.

I think she also offers a conventional service as well. Is she good looking? What size would you say her tits are?

Thanks!