Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 63657 times)

Offline biglad13

Sugababes External Link/Members Only strung along for weeks on end, only to be told she doesn’t really like scouse accents as that’s what her Manc parents taught her not to like and the whole “it’s not you it’s me” absolute time waster.

WittyBelle. External Link/Members Only Told me she has a waiting list till May….!!! Dunno what to make of that but she seems proper whorey, near enough impossible to get a few messages out of her, good luck to whoever goes there!

Seriously making my way through the timewasters and bell ends so you don’t have too!

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Just signed up again to be back in the game. Seen many new girls now are telegram only, are these bots? coz I cba to waste my time speaking to a bot selling content or crypto  :diablo:

Offline biglad13

Just signed up again to be back in the game. Seen many new girls now are telegram only, are these bots? coz I cba to waste my time speaking to a bot selling content or crypto  :diablo:

I’ve found that too!! A lot seem to disappear after a few days when I tell them. I don’t wanna buy nudes, might be fake bot things

Offline Shadowxe67

Dont waste time on Telegram ones all of them are timewasters

Offline Shadowxe67

missymaysj - External Link/Members Only - No show Avoid

Another time waster, agreed to meet for £150 for 2-3 hours, but never turns up. SHe will msg you an hour before the meet saying she aint ready yet can we meet later, then after the she will be asking for more money for the meet. i didnt agree so she said will meet but she can only do an hour. i said no and moved to another day as she claimed she doenst have time to spend on that day.

The next day " i’ve just decided im only going to do meets where we are intimate and then i leave, as im not really enjoying sitting for multiple hours so my max timing is an hour. if this is something you’d still like to do that would be good xx" But never turns up.

I believe given the interaction this is another girl, if you manage to meet just turns up and once the money is given will disappear.

Laneycurve - External Link/Members Only - No Show so avoid

Agreed on £160 on the she says she got to extend her work ours so cant make it . scheduled for next day & went missing.

Lala -  External Link/Members Only - No Show avoid

Agreed on £120 but an hour before the meet & went missing.

So last 3 attempts were horrible and im beginning to hate seeking now as i dont get the idea behind this, and its disappointing

Offline Shadowxe67

Soothing Sirena - External Link/Members Only - Avoid here for the booze and nothing else.

Met her for £150 ,
Girl is below average not as in the pictures, i guess her profile pic is at least 6 years younger. 
sex is vanilla, non enthusiastic, and quick.
Experience She wouldnt going to straight to sex, instead will starting drinking what ever alcohol you offer and will push into some unwanted conversation and its goes for a bit and then jump into TV and explain some random games video which is 4 hrs long and then you have to force to change the topic and sex with her and immediately after she gets says her nan is in trouble and she needs to go.
Stayed for 2 hours but until thats until two bottles of wine was done just her drinking it  (I dont take drinks with strangers)

Offline Shadowxe67

SharpInfluencer - External Link/Members Only - Avoid/Last min Change of demands & no show

I guess this month in seeking has been very disappointing. This one agreed to meet me for £120 (+ dining) for 3 hours and made me book a hotel of her choice. and when i reached and checked in she started texting states that she will only reach after 40 mins and can only stay for another 45 mins. i was so pissed off as she was playing me the whole time. So ideally she agreed to everything and was trying to extort money from me when i reached the no turning back point but now a days i dont take shit for a reason and told her i knew what she was playing and checked out the hotel and returned . so please avoid this one and she aint one to be trusted

Offline fuddi_on_fire

External Link/Members Only

sexygeorgia

Tiny pocket rocket - had an amazing night with her, she's a very nice throat goat can take very good pounding and squirts. 250 for the night, repeated a few times now off for you lot to enjoy :hi:

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Cheekygalxo

She is real, had a video chat finalised the hotel, sent me her to location to book her a taxi and then just ghosted me?! absolutely didnt understand this behavior.
Maybe someone would have a better luck than I did. asking 250 :blush:

Offline fuddi_on_fire

I have managed to meet her a few times but for 100 and few hours, she is absolute whale in real life 2-3x than her pics, But my friend you wont be disappointed - she can take some serious facefucking..

:drinks:

Laneycurve - External Link/Members Only - No Show so avoid

Agreed on £160 on the she says she got to extend her work ours so cant make it . scheduled for next day & went missing.

Offline Shadowxe67

sexygeorgia

Tiny pocket rocket - had an amazing night with her, she's a very nice throat goat can take very good pounding and squirts. 250 for the night, repeated a few times now off for you lot to enjoy :hi:

Did she stay a whole night for for £250? i think i had a chat with her but didnt go through

Offline Shadowxe67

I have managed to meet her a few times but for 100 and few hours, she is absolute whale in real life 2-3x than her pics, But my friend you wont be disappointed - she can take some serious facefucking..

:drinks:
Ok so seems like I can still pursue and see if anything materializes she started with £ 200 a meet though

Offline mancpunter88

Based on an estate near Stoke. £150 a session, easy to arrange, session was pretty vanilla. Id rate as a neutral.