Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 311427 times)

Offline Hantsolo

Gone on sugardaddie.com but not paud a subscription lots of sa regulars on it. Anyone else signed up?

I have used it on and off with a profile thats probably a couple of years old. It's not as easy to use as SA but they seem to let you get away with anything in the messages, you certainly wont get banned for discussing PPM or anything financial on there and you can do a weeks subscription.

Offline heathen666

I actually tried creating an account through App as well, and my account got banned by linking my IP address I think. So before you buy the vouchers wouls advise you to create an Account and login through the app first. If it works for a Day or two then buy the vouchers.

There's an app ID that's unique to your device. That's the more likely way they're banning you. If that's the case just use the browser.

Offline stampjones

There's an app ID that's unique to your device. That's the more likely way they're banning you. If that's the case just use the browser.
Would re-installing the app create a new ID?

Offline Carl Adams

Secret Benefits and SugarDaddyMeet are two sites I have heard are half decent. I haven't had any meets through them yet, but profiles mostly seem genuine from what I saw.

I joined Secret Benefits but it then costs to buy credits and you use up 10 credits a message so its probably more expensive than SA!!

Unless anyone knows how to wangle credits!

Offline heathen666

Would re-installing the app create a new ID?

No. You need to run the app on a different device or in a, secure folder.

A device ID is a unique anonymous identifier comprised of numbers and letters that corresponds with a single, specific mobile device, or user. There is a unique device ID for all smartphones and tablets worldwide which is stored directly on the mobile device itself. Device IDs can be retrieved by any installed app and are used to accurately measure actions taken by the individual user.

Can you change your device ID? Yes

Am I going to tell you how to do it? No

Why? Because there is a risk that you could brick your phone or stop other apps from working. If you want to take that risk then google it!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 01:23:49 am by heathen666 »

Online hungrypunt

I joined Secret Benefits but it then costs to buy credits and you use up 10 credits a message so its probably more expensive than SA!!

Unless anyone knows how to wangle credits!

shite isnt it  :cry:

Offline Pennine Rover

Get a Pockit card and set it up in a "business" name.  Then only feed it with enough to pay a month and that stops the auto renewal.

Offline stampjones

Cheers heathen. I just wondered as you originally mentioned an app ID which I thought might be installed with the app. If its device ID then I can definitely see that would be a problem

Offline kurnlittle

Secret Benefits full of time wasters I found

Offline Carl Adams

My bad on secret benefits

$59 gets you 100 credits - 10 credits allows you to do various things, eg, unlock 10 girls profiles and all texts with her would be free

Not as bad as I thought but still not like SA where £80 gets you a lot more for a month

Offline massage-freak

My bad on secret benefits

$59 gets you 100 credits - 10 credits allows you to do various things, eg, unlock 10 girls profiles and all texts with her would be free

Not as bad as I thought but still not like SA where £80 gets you a lot more for a month

Absolutely, seeking is best !!!
Now a days I am finding luck on tinder as well, after one of the chaps on the forum advised to mention it upfront on the profile that you are looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement, things have changed for me. Got 15 matches out of which 6 are potential matches and chatting with 3 now who are near to closure. Already had intimacy with one girl. Second girl not my types but wants to have intimacy for free no mention of money. Planned a meet for one tomorrow and chatting to couple others to see if they are worth.   Ofcourse lot of time goes in finding the gems.   

Offline cotton

Now a days I am finding luck on tinder as well, after one of the chaps on the forum advised to mention it upfront on the profile that you are looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement, things have changed for me. Got 15 matches out of which 6 are potential matches and chatting with 3 now who are near to closure. Already had intimacy with one girl. Second girl not my types but wants to have intimacy for free no mention of money. Planned a meet for one tomorrow and chatting to couple others to see if they are worth.   Ofcourse lot of time goes in finding the gems.
So whats wrong with the 2nd girl, the one who wants intimacy for free  :unknown:

Offline Bobbins1973

Again be very careful as I was having plenty of interest doing this but I jazzed up my profile so it was similar to my SA profile being very specific and despite changes being approved got a ban 6 hours later
I suppose it’s easy to create another account with another phone number/email address so keep things basic and not so obvious

Offline Azuredised

Now a days I am finding luck on tinder as well, after one of the chaps on the forum advised to mention it upfront on the profile that you are looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement, things have changed for me.

Would be interested to know where have you added that .. is that on the top ? I added the work arrangements in my text, but didn’t really make a difference:(

Offline datwabbit

Tinder keep banning me. Few years ago had chats about sex and was banned. Same phone and different numbers but eventually banned. Next time it's new phone or new SIM and website only.

Offline Joelawerence

Oh ok. But then using Browser you can't pay via Google vouchers, and in browser they link using the Credit card details.

Offline Brumish

Again be very careful as I was having plenty of interest doing this but I jazzed up my profile so it was similar to my SA profile being very specific and despite changes being approved got a ban 6 hours later
I suppose it’s easy to create another account with another phone number/email address so keep things basic and not so obvious

Tinder account?
Did you mention the SA phrases on the bio?

Offline billybobsmith

I tried Tinder and mentioned things like "hotel fun" and "sugar" related hints in the headline with no luck. 
Didn't get banned, but no joy like on SA.
Might be just too ugly for anyone on there to even take my money!

Suppose it depends on what sort of women are active on there and whether you pay?  I can only swipe right on a certain number (20-30?) before having to wait 24hrs.  Sure 90% of them I never see (although at present within 12-15 miles of me, there's no-one apparently between the ages of 18-25 although 15 or so 26-30, half of whom are in a town that is a good 30 miles+ from me).
Not sure if they filter out anyone who's not say 18-23yo.

Sure Snapchat links are a potential route to meets, or just scams?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 06:53:10 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline Bobbins1973

Tinder account?
Did you mention the SA phrases on the bio?

Mentioned Sugar Daddy looking to spoil but may have put a comment about submissiveness in 😂 and 75% were contacting me about that rather than the spoiling

Offline bash_eer

On Tinder I have just put seeking arrangement that mutually beneficial and I have had girls contacting me who just want NSA fun no cash or gifts. One has invited me around to her place just wants me to bring a bottle of wine and perfume.

Offline Hobbit

On Tinder I have just put seeking arrangement that mutually beneficial and I have had girls contacting me who just want NSA fun no cash or gifts. One has invited me around to her place just wants me to bring a bottle of wine and perfume.

I presume you put pictures up of yourself on Tinder? I would be worried to do that as I wouldn't want people seeing me on Tinder with a sugar daddy title on top as Tinder is used by many people and easily accessible. I certainly wouldn't want my boss to find me on there.  :scare:

Offline Brumish

I presume you put pictures up of yourself on Tinder? I would be worried to do that as I wouldn't want people seeing me on Tinder with a sugar daddy title on top as Tinder is used by many people and easily accessible. I certainly wouldn't want my boss to find me on there.  :scare:

Ive had the same picture, which is unidentifiable, for the in last 5 years and I think it works as well as it could given the situation. I'd rather stop lusting after totties than have anyone that know me find me on tinder  :D

Offline bash_eer

one picture with my face totally covered with a massive emoji. I used the same pic on Seeking. Even after moving from tinder to whatsapp they not asked for a pic.

Online hungrypunt

one picture with my face totally covered with a massive emoji. I used the same pic on Seeking. Even after moving from tinder to whatsapp they not asked for a pic.
Yeah but having your 10 inch cock in shot does help :)

Offline bash_eer

Yeah but having your 10 inch cock in shot does help :)

:lol: I can only wish I was that blessed

Offline BrumTallGuy

Been on seeking for a 3rd month this year. It seems to me the bubble has burst. The returns even on my quite focused search much much reduced. I wouldn't go back now till post pandemic.

Offline azzman99

I've had some great fun on seeking just lately sure the key is living near a major town and Xmas coming up but I have had absolutely virtual stunners footballers wives types begging me to let them entertain me for a night ranging from 150 to 300 all night.
Had one stunner drive all the way from Coventry with about 15 mins contact to let me fuck her in some very kinky ways and with toys for 4 hours , I could of had longer but was spent , last week for £200

Got a couple of older Milfs now waiting to close out the deal who are interested in just FWB meetings who do sound real fun so I will see what happens over the next week with them

I'm in my 50's btw and no Tom Cruise look alike I seem to have hit the secret by being very upfront , blunt and to the point of what I am looking for and expect with them.
Really before I gave the site a go I was on the verge of quitting P4P as adultwork has been  highly depressing in it's offers for a while.

I know this bubble will burst but a the moment I'm, riding it for all its worth

Offline ik8133

I've had some great fun on seeking just lately sure the key is living near a major town and Xmas coming up but I have had absolutely virtual stunners footballers wives types begging me to let them entertain me for a night ranging from 150 to 300 all night.
Had one stunner drive all the way from Coventry with about 15 mins contact to let me fuck her in some very kinky ways and with toys for 4 hours , I could of had longer but was spent , last week for £200

Got a couple of older Milfs now waiting to close out the deal who are interested in just FWB meetings who do sound real fun so I will see what happens over the next week with them

I'm in my 50's btw and no Tom Cruise look alike I seem to have hit the secret by being very upfront , blunt and to the point of what I am looking for and expect with them.
Really before I gave the site a go I was on the verge of quitting P4P as adultwork has been  highly depressing in it's offers for a while.

Good for you, makes a big difference when they are enthusiastic to meet.  How blunt and to the point are you, out of interest?

Offline Bikerboy

Good to hear an exception that proves the rule! Seeking is pants for most and lockdowns another blocker

Offline azzman99

Good for you, makes a big difference when they are enthusiastic to meet.  How blunt and to the point are you, out of interest?

I basically say hi or respond if they say HI , the ones who contact you first are generally best tip for their first contact I found is to put up a couple of pics but keep them private women are naturally nosy so take advantage , ask them what they are looking for then get their whatsap and then on Whatsap after saying hi I just put it bluntly what sort of figure are they looking for and then follow up with how long for and then what their do's and don'ts are . Really the less you seem of a time waster the more keen they are.
As I said I put this down solely to it being near Xmas,living near a major city (lots of nearby women) and that it seems there isn't a mass glut of genuine men who will actually spend any money.

End of the day they know why they are on they , we know why we are on there and we each know why the other person is on there and it ain't seeking marriage ;)

I find the site has sort of proven one observation I have found from a lifetimes experience of them is that the one's who don't consider themselves prostitutes are the biggest and best hookers you will ever meet.

Offline azzman99

Good to hear an exception that proves the rule! Seeking is pants for most and lockdowns another blocker

I have no doubt it will thin out after Xmas and Covid etc nears an end but given the present circumstances it just seems a genuine punter on there is the commodity with lots of hungry fishes waiitng for you to cast your bait :)

In a nutshell for what my experience is worth as a few people have asked me here's a brief guide line

1. Be brief and to the point
2. Get their Whatsap as soon as possible and discuss the details on there
3. Get them to state what they expect or are looking for
4. Don't be unrealistic in what you expect
5. Watch out for scams no money upfront etc or online until lockdown ends rubbish
6. Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed in anything you ask or say being a bit cheeky can often have results and if you don't ask you don't get ;)
7. Don't appear as a time waster or someone seeking freebies

Think that's it

Offline billybobsmith

I would possibly re-join, but I'm not really wanting to pay £89 at present.  Tinder is empty, but whether girls out there are short of cash due to being out of work (or just bored at home), and with Xmas approaching (not that half the country can go out anywhere to spend it on drinking as we'll all be in Tier 3 anyway) are willing to put out for it, I'm not sure.  Hotels are problematic in places too i.e. NW England.

You might have though they would be trying to get more cash coming in by offering deals, unless a lot of men are taking advantage of the situation.

When I first joined SA, I tended to be a bit more blunt and ask straight out about intimacy / sex.  Most would come back and say they were fine with it (although some did have a slightly different definition of intimacy and/or NSA, which does not mean no sex something-or-other).  Some would state an amount they were looking for, others reject or accept what you offered, and others would never mention anything.
I'm sure most these days know the score, but quite a few still will completely avoid the subject which makes things harder to work out.  Either they have no intention of ever dropping their knickers and may string you along for dates etc., or they might be seeing if you're not just after the one thing, even though you ultimately probably are.

I was more cautious recently especially with a reduced pool to work with.  Sometimes you can't afford to blow off woman after woman if they don't match your criteria.
Fine if you're in a big city, loads of students about (which isn't happening this year), or you have varied tastes, and aren't just looking for say a sweet and innocent 18-23yo student / girl next door type (although half of these are well versed in the site regardless of the impression they might initially give).
I avoid the too good to be true looking ones, Instagram model types, ones with the same picture as 3 years ago etc. so it does cut down options even if 100s in say Manchester.

At the end of the day though, if the women are willing to put some effort in for money, then it's best to try and make sure you're not getting played and you get what you want.
The last couple I went with asked for the cash during the meets and this is something I should have made clear from the off.  No cash until the end, with the possibly of leaving it in plain sight but not too close for her to grab it and run.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:47:24 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline datwabbit

No Black Friday discount for me. No email yet

Offline billybobsmith

One thing I have noticed is that hardly any Asian, South American or European girls have been favouriting me out of the blue ;)

Offline cambsguy

No Black Friday discount for me. No email yet

Got one today - Basically £47 for a month. Still not sure its worth it. Been on a couple of times before and did get meets. Being near Cambridge you would think it could be ok for students but they are not as poor as other cities!! Also, wrong time - students will be heading home in the next couple of weeks i guess and lockdown will still be an issue for others.

If anyone near Cambridge is getting joy let me know but don't think it is worth it at the moment

Offline billybobsmith

Got one today - Basically £47 for a month. Still not sure its worth it. Been on a couple of times before and did get meets. Being near Cambridge you would think it could be ok for students but they are not as poor as other cities!! Also, wrong time - students will be heading home in the next couple of weeks i guess and lockdown will still be an issue for others.

If anyone near Cambridge is getting joy let me know but don't think it is worth it at the moment

I would possibly take a punt at that price.
At the very least, there's the possibility of getting some numbers off women that could be potentials in the future.

Added:  Just checked my SA email address and whoa and behold.

"We miss you...so here's an exclusive offer just for you: Standard members save 25% on all Premium membership packages. Offer ends Monday"

30 days premium subscription
Auto Renewed
£69.95 GBP/30 days
£52.46 GBP /first month
(£69.95 GBP billed every 30 days) Excluding VAT (GB 20%)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 09:27:01 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline yepitsmeagain

Seeking must be feeling it, ive had 4 emails offering 25%. Black Friday and now Cyber Monday!!!

Offline heathen666

I've received any emails with discounts, somewhat annoying as my subscription finishes tomorrow!

Offline Home Alone

I've received any emails with discounts, somewhat annoying as my subscription finishes tomorrow!

It could be their cunning plan to keep you hooked! ;)

Offline yepitsmeagain

Ive only had 1 months subscription  previously which was about 3 months ago. So must be trying to lure me back in!

Have you had much luck the last month?

Offline heathen666

Sorry there was an Elephant sized typo in my post.. Should have read "I haven't received any emails with discounts.." 🙈

Online dmitrybulgakov

I would possibly take a punt at that price.
At the very least, there's the possibility of getting some numbers off women that could be potentials in the future.

Added:  Just checked my SA email address and whoa and behold.

"We miss you...so here's an exclusive offer just for you: Standard members save 25% on all Premium membership packages. Offer ends Monday"

30 days premium subscription
Auto Renewed
£69.95 GBP/30 days
£52.46 GBP /first month
(£69.95 GBP billed every 30 days) Excluding VAT (GB 20%)

Are you going for it then?.
I moved about 15 quality girls to WA, and guess what only 2 to meet up. Rest are all offering pics and videos.

Not worth imho.

Offline yepitsmeagain

Are you going for it then?.
I moved about 15 quality girls to WA, and guess what only 2 to meet up. Rest are all offering pics and videos.

Not worth imho.

I would say thats not a bad result out of 15, as long as they weren't asking for stupid amounts to meet!

Did you end up meeting the 2?

Offline azzman99

Just as a small update really further proving what i said earlier about the fish being hungry and at the risk of sounding as if i am shilling for the site
I hadn't logged in for a couple of days until today and found I had 46 messages from different ladies 32 of those were local 24 are looking to meet and 18 of those have asked what I class as realistic money

Offline southcoastpunter

I would say thats not a bad result out of 15,

Is it? i know its not a competition and there are so many variables (such as locations, what you seek, what you are prepared to pay etc) but it made me think about my "statistics" so i had a quick count up.

In my 7 months on SA, i have got 75 ladies onto WA -  I ended up blocking 12 of them (as they were either not very pleasant to chat to or asking stupid amounts - even for what is an expensive area), i have had sex with 14 different ladies and seen 2 others in non sexual meets (no payments made).

Of the 14, 8 have been more or less straight sex meets (5 only once, 3 several times), 4 have been meals and sex and 2 have been more social and sex - eg nice restuarants, spending time together on the beach, walks or whatever and weekends away etc.

Ok i am not perhaps a "typical" SA user from UKP , and i have been able to spend a far amount of time on SA and have spent a far bit of money but i dont look at AW at all now. The thing that is perhaps obvious from what i have said here, is that i am not, as it seems some/most here are, just looking for a quick cheap fu*k but also very pleasant company and fun too.

Offline Steve2

33% Cyber Monday discount just appeared in my email

Online hungrypunt

Is it? i know its not a competition and there are so many variables (such as locations, what you seek, what you are prepared to pay etc) but it made me think about my "statistics" so i had a quick count up.

In my 7 months on SA, i have got 75 ladies onto WA -  I ended up blocking 12 of them (as they were either not very pleasant to chat to or asking stupid amounts - even for what is an expensive area), i have had sex with 14 different ladies and seen 2 others in non sexual meets (no payments made).

Of the 14, 8 have been more or less straight sex meets (5 only once, 3 several times), 4 have been meals and sex and 2 have been more social and sex - eg nice restuarants, spending time together on the beach, walks or whatever and weekends away etc.

Ok i am not perhaps a "typical" SA user from UKP , and i have been able to spend a far amount of time on SA and have spent a far bit of money but i dont look at AW at all now. The thing that is perhaps obvious from what i have said here, is that i am not, as it seems some/most here are, just looking for a quick cheap fu*k but also very pleasant company and fun too.

Mirrors a few Sds experiences too, putting in the yards can reap rewards

Offline billybobsmith

33% Cyber Monday discount just appeared in my email

Still 25% for me.

Mirrors a few Sds experiences too, putting in the yards can reap rewards

Sometimes it will show her that you're serious and not just after nothing more than a shag.  Other times it gives the girl the impression that you're an easy target and she can manipulate you into getting things she wants, over a period of time, with little in return.

Offline azzman99

Sometimes it will show her that you're serious and not just after nothing more than a shag.  Other times it gives the girl the impression that you're an easy target and she can manipulate you into getting things she wants, over a period of time, with little in return.

To be fair , in my experience anyway, its also a lot more fun. To me adultwork has become dreary and its offerings now seem to be lots of uninterested jaded and worn around the edges ladies at best and at worst the usual Romanian bad experience.
I just find SA now more exciting as it reminds me of the early days of punting when you looked forward to an encounter rather than how i find it has become now you start off with the wrong intentions of wondering how bad the lady will be and how poor the service can be.

I must admit I would still give some skanky street walker a right good hard fucking if the mood or opportunity stuck me but even the days of street walkers are more of less gone.