Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chestnutbaby (Dromore)  (Read 2990 times)

1 review(s) for Chestnutbaby (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Asbotango

Just had a meet with this lovely girl this morning. Location was very discrete and safe with parking close at hand. Was warmly welcomed at the front door and put at ease within minutes. Very warm and friendly girl with great curves and the service was all I could have hoped for. Home was immaculately clean and tidy and its clear this lady knows exactly how to present a pleasant welcoming environment for her clients. Would definitely recommend and don’t think it will be too long before i make a return visit  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline JJ66

Cheers for the review, could you elaborate a bit on the service.

ta

Offline Asbotango

It was my 1st session with her and just a 1/2 hour so owo and protected penetration were all we got round to. Unrushed an i left with a smile.

Offline UpandDown67

Thanks for your review. She looks from her gallery photos to be quite a big lady. He fees are also amongst the highest I've seen. Don't think I'd visit her at those prices.

Offline pussylover76

If you're talking about high prices check this out...  :timeout:

Offline MichaelP

Thanks for your review. She looks from her gallery photos to be quite a big lady. He fees are also amongst the highest I've seen. Don't think I'd visit her at those prices.

Agreed. I’ve a good feeling she’d be a good punt, plenty of experience, but no way does she look worth £100 for 30mins

Offline Roman77

Skylar might have more to offer hence the high price  :scare:

Skylar Moore

External Link/Members Only  +447704250555

Using the name Anya Selini and has been approved verified on BP, link below .....

Same location and rates. Using different phone numbers to differentiate between female bookings on adult work and TS bookings elsewhere.  Pictures on both WhatsApp numbers of the same person

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pussylover76

Skylar might have more to offer hence the high price  :scare:

:angelgirl: :wackogirl:

Now I see - it's really two for the price of... two
Thanks Roman
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:04:04 am by pussylover76 »

MrArmagh

she must have put her prices up since I seen her last August. any way I would pay it, worth the money. intact I would pay for the hour. it was an amazing Half an hour the last time I seen her.

she has but beautiful curves lovely titties. put me a ease and wasn't rushed. she isn't the youngest of ladies but deffo lovely looking.

Offline jc1971

I'm sure Chestnut worked in Lincolnshire for a few years out of a lovely private house. Her profile vanished before I could see her......Glad she has reappeared so next time I visit Ireland I know one thing I'm going to do!

MrArmagh

I'm sure Chestnut worked in Lincolnshire for a few years out of a lovely private house. Her profile vanished before I could see her......Glad she has reappeared so next time I visit Ireland I know one thing I'm going to do!

she is from England somewhere but comes over to Northern Ireland to tour a few times a year from what I understand. be that work or family I'm not to sure. but the last time I seen her she said she's back and forth regularly.