Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Tayla  (Read 934 times)

11 review(s) for FOXY.TAYLA (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMohican

External Link/Members Only

So later that night I'd had a few beers with a mate and was passing Taylas house on the way home.

I thought why not! Its worth another shot. Maybe the mix up was the maids fault. I'll give them one more chance. Rang and was told Tayla was definitely there this time. Booked half an hour and confirmed I wanted a CIM finish.

This time Im let in by Tayla and led up the stairs. First impressions good. Facially she's as pretty as the photographs and is tanned and healthy looking. She's got a bit of puppy fat on her but is otherwise fairly shapely and good looking.

Agree price and service and she gets undressed. She helps me out of my trousers and after a quick wipe down with a wet wipe has my cock in her mouth fairly swiftly. Discover she has a tongue stud. Normally I'd consider that a bonus but Tayla doesn't really know how to use it to heighten the sensations. She's a bit rough and brusque in her movements, so I get her to slow down the pace. Things get good after this. The site of my cock going in and out of this pretty girls mouth was a treat. We try a 69. Nice clean and fragrant pussy. all good there. I then get her to concentrate on me till I blow my load in her mouth. As instructed, she keeps sucking till I finish and show me the contents on her tongue. Nice.

A bit of massage both ways and a cuddle to fill the time and I leave with a grin on my face.