Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Lux - Luton limury road lu3  (Read 1993 times)

Khan688559

Was in luton feeling horny done few search came across Barbie lux
She looked hot sounded great so booked.

Very dodgy looking house on very bust road.
Saw neighbours outside but I still went ahead.
Once inside I should have walked but her charm got hold off me and was horny inside
Payed for 30min.
Says take cloths off. She already on bed once she came back after stashing cash.
I jump on bed and on came the condom quick blowjob made me cum
No extra fun or kiss or touch. Was there only 11min

Fastest £50 gone

Hidden Image/Members Only

nervous colin

Has that property still got a boarded up front window? Were you led upstairs to a room at the back?

Offline sumertime

Just why do punter keep going to Limbury Road???? 

There is little doubt it is a seedy Hungarian brothel with a minimum of two rooms being used, the time I (regretfully) visited there were three women working, not one would have been recognised from their AW Profile. Hungarian Sergie does a great job with the photos but there is bait & switch (my experience) and a regular turnaround of "women" eager to relieve you of £ and little else.

IMO the place is not clean or safe and is a prime target for law enforcement.   :thumbsdown:

Offline sumertime

Just browsing on the Verification Photo topic and I noticed the main photo of Barbie Lux serving in Norwich.

Priviously known as "Alexa Love 4u" - External Link/Members Only - but of course no profile info left!!  :hi:

Khan688559

No the window not boarded up anymore.

does anyone no any girls in luton area who also offer dfk

nervous colin

Just why do punter keep going to Limbury Road???? 

There is little doubt it is a seedy Hungarian brothel with a minimum of two rooms being used, the time I (regretfully) visited there were three women working, not one would have been recognised from their AW Profile. Hungarian Sergie does a great job with the photos but there is bait & switch (my experience) and a regular turnaround of "women" eager to relieve you of £ and little else.

IMO the place is not clean or safe and is a prime target for law enforcement.   :thumbsdown:

I went there for my first ever punt. Didnt know any better back then, now more experienced, I can see whats what.
amazed the old bill have not raided it!