Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Horny Vanessa - Paddington - B&S  (Read 215 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7313121) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline akauya

Hot Horny Vanessa (not Hot, not Horny and not Vanessa)

External Link/Members Only

This wasn't a properly planned punt. Setting the scene a bit to explain how I ended up at "Vanessa's"... I went to a swingers party in West London. Apart from one woman, who didn't seem to want to play with anyone, I found no one remotely attractive/sexy enough to even contemplate getting frisky with. I decided to leave and try my luck with a punt. It was late so I fired up the punting phone and looked for a relatively local WG. Vanessa came up the nearest and available.

Unfortunately, when I turned up, they switched the girl. Fortunately the new girl was pretty and I already was in the mood so I decided to stay hoping it wold be good. Sadly it wasn't.

Rates: £70 half hour. £100 for the hour. Luckily I went for half hour as her attitude and the B&S didn't fill me with confidence to stay the whole hour.

Location: A block of flats a few minutes walk from Paddington Station.

The girl: Hungarian, blonde, size 10/12, nice rack, which unfortunately I didn't manage to play with as she said they were tender. She looked non-plussed when I asked for Vanessa (thinking maybe she is in the flat) she said it was only her no Vanessa available. I thought, fuck it, let's do a quick P&D and get out of here.

Her OWO was the weirdest I ever got. It consisted of her grabbing hold of the top of my knob with her mouth and 'nodding' her head like the nodding dog car accessory some people have. Basically I didn't feel anything apart from the pressure of her lips. Got fed up with that, asked for condom, got her in doggy and pumped away till I popped. Got washed and left.

It was a disastrous evening from beginning to end.