Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuse on UK Classifieds  (Read 1200 times)

submale38

AMAZING!!! TANTRIC MASSAGE by Nina

Saw this ad and the chick in the photo looks quite hot.  Another rub n tug merchant over in Crahill (which puts me off a little). Quoted me 70 for the hour,  tantric,  pop twice.  Anyone saw her?

Offline auldie63

Was there tail end of last summer. High flat in the east end, don't know the district, plenty free parking and seemed safe enough to me. Girl in the pics but wee bit heavier now, still not fat, kinda suits her IMHO. Does what she says on the tin and very pleasant nature, but not a great conversationalist, but if I want a blether I go to the boozer. Nothing to decry her but I personally won't go back.

ickydicky

at £70 for two pops in an hour i mite be interested. is there a link? does anyone have a number?

submale38

Hi Auldie.  Cheers for the input.  I'm into the whole massage thing right now, are there any good rub and tug merchants in or around Glasgow you'd particularly recommend at all?  Thanks again

Offline auldie63

The several Romanians who flit between the flats in Denniston and Springburn do what it says on their profiles with varying degrees of intimacy and are all OK. Karla is the only one to do more than HR.
If you want a really good time go see

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maria has some body on her and likes a bit of wrestling etc.
There are a couple of threads on here regards this, with reviews of most girls on AW.

Offline Jock D

AMAZING!!! TANTRIC MASSAGE by Nina

Saw this ad and the chick in the photo looks quite hot.  Another rub n tug merchant over in Crahill (which puts me off a little). Quoted me 70 for the hour,  tantric,  pop twice.  Anyone saw her?

I saw Nina when she was working out of a dodgy flat in Ibrox. She is definitely the girl in the photos, but as Auldie said she has put on a bit of beef since they were taken. She is actually quite a nice, but shy girl, which is a plus for me in the real world, but is not great when you are paying for a sexual/sensual service. Her massage and hand relief techniques were distincltly average, however, this was at least a  year ago and maybe she has improved since then? I would certainly hope so, as she's hiked her prices up, I'm sure I paid £50 for the hour.