Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone knows where Stellaa90 is?  (Read 486 times)

Offline nickleupip

Does any OP know if Stella from Hornsey is on holiday? Hopefully she is not on another extremely long sabbatical?

Offline Convince Me

She (somebody) logged in on the 23rd; I called the mobile associated with the profile. It was unreachable. Have called since to no avail.

Can anybody throw light on who she worked with or known girls now working out of the same address?

Offline Goldman2

Yeah, join the queue. She has only been working about once a week for a while now. Maybe she's found a beau  :cry:

Offline nickleupip

The flat she works from is also her home. She claimed that her former flatmate did not know what she did for a living and last time a saw her, her best friend was due to move in with her, also not a wg.
Her number seems to be switched off all the time. She also never reads her aw emails she has told me.
Now what?

Online Jonestown

The flat she works from is also her home. She claimed that her former flatmate did not know what she did for a living and last time a saw her, her best friend was due to move in with her, also not a wg.
Her number seems to be switched off all the time. She also never reads her aw emails she has told me.
Now what?

Move on, mate; looks like she has.