Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X__Tabitha__X - tours several places. Is she the same SP as Cassie?  (Read 411 times)

Offline Mrbenn2016

There has been no review of this provider in nearly over a year yet she rotates between Watford, Peterborough a Cambridge, Norwich. Stansted Airport etc.

Is she originally Cassie or is she another blond who has taken over the profile?

Can people who have seen her review her please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline jimbobted

She was Cassie, then changed her name to Tabitha. I saw her as both Cassie and Tabitha and it was the same girl both times.
I booked Tabitha again last year, turned up and couldn't tell if it was the same girl or not. Different hair colour is fair enough, but her accent seemed to have changed from soft Norfolk to broad Essex.
I walked, but the girl in front of me was perfectly friendly and attractive. Could have been the same girl, I'm really not sure though.

Why not book her and see what you think?

Offline Mrbenn2016

I read your review last year which is why I was asking some of the questions. She did and didn't respond last time.
I have other options
I was hoping someone else would have provided some positive feedback rather than TOFTT

Offline Peterrabit

Was on my hottie list and nearly saw last year in Watford, comms were good, but reviews weren't  convincing and she was £150 for the hour min. Slightly cheaper rates now though.