Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: General advice  (Read 459 times)

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
I have noticed a couple of times searching on here a profile has come up with no results and after I have reviewed, comments from other members have led to threads before, is this because the wg has updated/changed her profile? I usually search with the number on the ad but now do the www. bit as well, I assume this is correct? With this in mind and imo the lack of quality young providers around Chelmsford/Colchester are there any tips to researching Viva st, I understand there is a lot of crap on there but has anyone found any good ones? Regularly go to Izza in Colchester but like to have a change, rang Ayssa but she is only doing eves at present which is no good to me.
Also any ideas why wg's have profiles such as  External Link/Members Only, have tried to contact several times, shows logins but no replies, I am careful to be polite, have noticed this before, no private gallery so don't get it.
Am continually amazed at rubbish AW feedback or the lack of it and lack of reviews on here for a lot of the profiles but will soldier on.