Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulBritishBelz - Cromer  (Read 985 times)

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile created a week ago.

Incalls in Cromer, not a particularly bustling metropolis.

No sexual activities among her likes.

Asking £200 an hour- ambitious?!

Offline glowworm

She's the sister of the "international legend" Cookie.Who I believe did that documentary on WG's a couple of years ago. They were offering duo's together last week but very limited published services.

Always fancied doing sisters !!

Offline RetroPete

Do you think she'd get much business at 200ph? I'd possibly consider at 150ph. It does seem like the prices are increasing, 140-150ph seems to be more common now compared to 120. Especially with the English girls. I guess if guys are willing to pay the prices aren't going to drop.

hornerama

This profile reads more like a "KEEP OUT" notice than an advert. At 200 quid I'd want more info. on what I was getting for my money....

Offline socks

Do you think she'd get much business at 200ph? I'd possibly consider at 150ph. It does seem like the prices are increasing, 140-150ph seems to be more common now compared to 120. Especially with the English girls. I guess if guys are willing to pay the prices aren't going to drop.
£150 for the promise of fuck all!? One of the worst profiles on AW yet you'd still consider paying top whack. Mate, read your last sentence and reflect on it...

Barry78

The Prince appears to be a fan..