Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Westcliff Massage Cardiac Arrest  (Read 1191 times)

Offline fatboy

External Link/Members Only

This must be a nightmare scenario, fighting for your life and thinking 'Fuck, the OH is going to find out at last'
or worse still waking up in hospital and seeing her face.
Might be better to shuffle off the mortal coil before the questions start flying......
This is the scenario that always worries me, whether it is in the WG's place or just in the street - I always have a feasible story in my
head but would I remember it ?
Thoughts anyone ?
Pretty sure Plastic Poonter gave this place a Neg so it is unlikely to be him, hopefully the Guy will make a full recovery.

Cheers, FB  :hi:

Offline glowworm

Love the bit in the article about the large police presence. Cheeky buggers after a free one  :hi:

On the subject if it happened to me I'd probably wouldn't want to be resuscitated. Would be an interesting funeral after though!!

Offline Trial By Fire

I read that story and thought how is that Guy going to explain it away if he is married.

Offline Trial By Fire

I suppose he could say he felt the heart attack happening and went into the first shop he came to for help. He might get away with that excuse too as long as he wasn't naked when the paramedics arrived.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I suppose he could say he felt the heart attack happening and went into the first shop he came to for help. He might get away with that excuse too as long as he wasn't naked when the paramedics arrived.

Perhaps they were over zealous intl their pursuit to use a defrib and ripped his clothes off...

Offline webpunter

I've visited Soft Touch in Northampton a good few times.  So the receptionist knows me.  I arrived 5 mins early - better than being late.  The receptionist recognized me & asked if i would like a tour of their new rooms which had been refurbished.  Killed 5 mins or so whilst the masseuse got her shit together.  Having a chit chat.  I was booked for a nuru session in the wet room.  Mentioned i might go for the jacuzzi option next time.  And said that baby oil & baths could be lethal.  She laughed & said that a customer a few months back slipped & dislocated his shoulder.  They had to get a regular having a massage to help the bloke out of the jacuzzi.  A couple of the burds helped him get dry & dressed. The receptionist said she offered to call an ambulance & she said the look on the blokes face was like he'd had a heart attack.  He declined & the punter took him into the middle of Northampton on some side road.  He then called an ambulance saying he'd tripped on the pavement [relaying this back to the receptionist on his next visit].  The helpful punter was duly awarded a 4 hand session on the house for his help in the time of need