Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info please  (Read 740 times)

Sammy39

Done a search and not much come up about this girl  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
I am after a tattooed curvy girl and she fits the bill also there is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Again not much come up on search i do like  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but never seems to be in the rigjt place at the right time for me :(

Offline madeinwales56

Sammy39

Was in the title "any info please" sorry

Offline Albert1969

Annabelle is amazing but she is not the girl next door. She ticks all of the boxes if you are brave enough

Offline oohermrs

Sammy - you need to search on the AW profile number, not the name.

The first one comes up with a few, fairly unflattering verification photos.  The second one has one neutral review on here and Annabelle has 9, of which 8 are positive, making this a bit of a no-brainer!

Sammy39

Sammy - you need to search on the AW profile number, not the name.

The first one comes up with a few, fairly unflattering verification photos.  The second one has one neutral review on here and Annabelle has 9, of which 8 are positive, making this a bit of a no-brainer!
I did do that and not much came up. I did look at the pics but was wondering if anyone had any first hand information.
Been wanting to see annabelle for ages but just cant seem to get the right time when she is where i can see her. She offers everything i like :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:37:38 am by Sammy39 »

Sammy39

Annabelle is amazing but she is not the girl next door. She ticks all of the boxes if you are brave enough
Would love to see her think I'm brave enough  :yahoo:

faggins

Did a neutral review of "August Candy" last year, when she was known as "Candy Domme". Having also seen Annabella Crimson, I'd recommend her for the filth experience  :D