Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte_Juicy - Watford - TOFTT  (Read 2968 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7344648) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Aquamanile

External Link/Members Only

When: November 2023

Comms: All via text, done an hour before the meet – Services and extras described in text and postcode

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Services: Lip kissing (but not DFK), OW, RO, Rimming on her, Penetration – Missionary, CG, RCG, Doggy, Prone, Double Decker (Extra services offered but not taken OWO £10, CIM £20, COF £20, RIM £20, Anal £30

The WG: Good likeness to AW photos. Just over 5 foot, petite, size 6-8. Body is tight and fantastic. Enhanced tits 34D as advertised which are well done with nice big nipples to suck on. Shaved pussy with tight ass cheeks and very smooth skin. Face is also good with some make to cover a little acne I think but not that noticeable. Greeted me in lacy white bra, white knickers and white stockings. Photos on AW are a good representation I’d say.

The Punt:[/b]  Texted once I had parked nearby and given street name and door number. Knocked on door and it opened immediately with her behind it in a dressing gown. Went upstairs to the bedroom which had the lights down a bit but plenty enough to watch the action. She asked if I wanted extras and I was very tempted to ask for rimming and A level but didn’t quite have enough cash for all that and decided I to stick with the basic menu. I’d had a shower just before and she didn’t ask. I stripped off and she took her dressing down off and we did a bit a light lip kissing standing up before she started licking my nipples. I was enjoying stroking her body and kissing her neck and shoulders as she did then. She then slid down onto her knees and applied a condom onto my stiff cock. She proceeded to give fast and vigorous head going down about half-way but no DT or ball licking. She did look up at me with her sexy eyes from time to time which was a great sight. As she did this I undid her bra and reached down to fondle her lovely tits and rub her nipples. I then guided her onto the bed where I kissed and licked her body and nipples rubbing her pussy through her panties. She moaned in appreciation I think and I slid down and took her panties off and found a pretty pussy with small lips. I proceeded to push her lips apart with my tongue and found she was wet. This wasn’t lube as she tasted sweet and sticky and I got stuck in for several minutes licking her out and also working my way down to her sweet asshole to give that a good tongue fuck from time to time. By now we were in 69 and she sucked my cock as I continued to work on her pussy. I then worked my way back up to her tits and rubbed her clit but she stopped me when I tried to slip my fingers inside (her profile doesn’t say fingering so fair enough). I still had the condom on from her OW so we started fucking in missionary and her pussy felt good wrapped around my cock. I moved to mountain climber so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy before changing positions with her on top. We started in CG and then RCG where I massaged the knot of her asshole with my thumb admiring the view of her ass. Got her into Double Decker so I could rub her clit as I fucked her hard and she was moaning in pleasure (could have been faking it though but it sounded good!). Final flip into doggy where she took a real pounding well before sliding down into prone. I was building up for climax when she said she looked across at her watch on the side table and realised time was up and said so.  This made me follow through as quickly as possible and shoot into the bag a bit sooner than I anticipated. I withdraw and she’s getting herself together for the next customer. I dress quickly and I’m out of there 5 minutes after the allotted 30 minute session. Not sure if she was going to shower after she let me out of the door.

Summary: Plenty of energy and tight body. Lacks a little personality but she did the right moans but no dirty talk unfortunately. Had a really enjoyable non-stop fuck in a variety of positions for my 30+ minutes. Could do with a clock in the room for both of us to see which would help her time keeping and enable me to time my orgasm better rather than being rushed at the end.

Visit Again: Yes, to try some of the extras but price does up a bit if you go for a few of the options which may then not make it good VFM. She does have a fit body and plenty of stamina which makes her worth giving a good straightforward fuck based on my experience.

Offline simon07

Thanks for the TOFTT. Do the gals just stay for a week as she is no longer in Watford?

Offline Aquamanile

I had my eye on her for about 2 weeks before my visit. Think these girls stay around 3 weeks as I noticed lovemary (see my review on her at the same location) stayed about 3 weeks as well.

Offline simon07

What is a double decker? Probably not a bus.

Online ThaisAreBest

This lady probably has one of the best bodies I’ve seen on a Thai.

Offline simon07

Thanks for that. Will try out that position if a WG is willing.