Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hurghada  (Read 5418 times)

Offline og123

Going over to Hurghada in a few months. Any action there and if so where are the places to go?

Offline videolip

Be very careful using the taxis there. I was in a taxi going to visit a Chinese massage parlour, which existed only on google maps and was closed. The driver wanted to take me to a shopping area. I refused and he then tried to get my wallet and phone off me. I had to climb out of the cab window. He then walked after me offering ‘water’
It’s a common scam there taking you to a shopping area on the edge of town. It’s a small city centre and walking might be a better idea. Was too hot to walk the day I was there .

Offline wombat42

I am going to Hurghada tomorrow for a week. Any more tips ?

Offline catweazle

I am going to Hurghada tomorrow for a week. Any more tips ?

Given the FCO advice today, I suspect you won't be going anywhere.

Offline TomB22

I would not want to get stuck in a third world country during an epidemic outbreak. Better cancel or postpone.

Offline wombat42

Just to tell you guys I went out there on the 16th for a 1 week all inclusive package trip to a Hurghada hotel. The FCO advice was not against going out there at that time and the tour operator were happy to do it. However the evening I got there I read on the internet that Hurghada airport was to be shut in 2 days time for 2 weeks which was kinda worrying but I later found out that returning tourists were exempt. Some excursions were scrapped but still managed to do some snorkelling off a Red Sea island and visit Hurghada Museum. I did see a massage parlour in Hurghada but gave it a miss considering the current climate. Luckily I got home on my scheduled flight on Monday 23rd to Gatwick. TUI were as good as gold returning tourists unlike Ryanair, Jet2 and EasyJet. I got home in the early hours of Tuesday 24th. Egypt was tightening things up by the day. I got out almost at the last possible moment. The number of cases in Egypt was still a lot less than the UK, double the population but only 2 deaths. So I was lucky.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 12:49:58 pm by wombat42 »

Online Bangman

Last time I went hurghada, I researched hard for punting. I didn't find anything. I even sneaked out, telling the wife I'm going gym and went for a massage.
It was strictly professional and lots of men offering.
I would say No chance. Same experience in Sharm el Sheikh, Cairo, Luxor.
Egypt is not for punting and massage

Offline wakefieldlad13

Last time I went hurghada, I researched hard for punting. I didn't find anything. I even sneaked out, telling the wife I'm going gym and went for a massage.

Totally agree, i think it is highly unlikely that there will be local punting opportunities in Hurghada or any pf the resort areas, certainly not for tourists, your best bet would be to try to nail another tourist, many Germans can be playful

Offline David1970

I was in Sharm with my lady friend about 10 years ago, at our hotel noticed 3 English WG working there, young blonde, stunning mixed race and a mature one about 40. They lay about the poolside and I saw Arab men chat to one of them. The WG would get up and leave discreetly followed at a distance by the Arab. She would return later and chat with the other 2 WG. If you weren’t a punter you would not have noticed. Do it does happen.