Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essaouira, Morocco  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Londoner2000

Searched the forum and couldn’t find anything at all about essaouira but i’m here now for the next few days.

I need suggestions? I have scouts of the Internet and couldn’t really find anything. I’m heading back to Marrakesh in a few days, but also posted but I didn’t really get any thing reasonable there either. No Mccunt’s / Starbucks girls montecristo girls asking 3000-5000 wtf and tinder wasn’t working out I spent 4 days on tinder and just a handful of matches (see screenshots) think most profiles are fake and they are asking for silly money like 2-300 euros for a quickie. Btw i’m late 30s reasonably attractive and usually have no problem getting pulling regular women.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 11:07:21 am by Londoner2000 »
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mikey123

Essaouira is not a punting destination but you might find some talent in one of the bars late at night. Don’t pay more than 1k for the night though.

Offline VFM

Go to a 5 star hotel, you might find pussy there but it looks like you will have to pay a premium. 

Offline Londoner2000

Agreed it looks pretty dry full report to follow
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline jonn

Tinder and Wechat were best for me
Try the beach and friends bar, far end of the beach or less club, but it's not the best for punting
I hooked up with a tinder girl there who sorted out a private apartment for me to stay

Offline Golden Hind

I was there for a day earlier in the year, when walking around I passed through some derelect area, I think it was called the jewish quarter and passed three women in there 30's trying to get me to go with them into a building, they were 100% prostitutes but didn't look great, I guess it's a brothel for locals. I didn't see anything else but I wasn't looking for it.