Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497290 times)

Offline nike

Bloody hell nike. Some really exciting times happenings there mate. VFM incident was funny though. As advised by Nike, never invite them for food unless you know them or have gone for a few rounds with them. At most coffee or what I have done twice, ice cream in the summer.

The guys who had the fight with the girls, were they British lads? Again this reenforces what myself and others have said about bringing girls from clubs back to the apartment, bound to fuck about. I just stick with my regulars or call over one from the strip if she’s good.

Didn't see them. Juat got the lowdown from the security guy. I was safely wedged in between my regulars thighs by then. :yahoo:

Offline nike

Day3
It's technically day 4 but I'm posting about yesterday.
Arrived in Tang at about 5pm, got settled into apartment and went out. Straight away got a couple of girls numbers from a cafe. Arranged to meet them at 9pm. Half hour late, no big deal. Mine is a 7.5/10 facially but 9/10 bodywise. About 5"4 size 6, very small boobs and a blonde bob haircut.
Arranged 800 dirham for all night. After 2 shots and it's 2pm , she says it's time for her to go, gave her 500 and showed her the door. Gave a really good BJ, took it all , almost the ball sack was on her lips. Decent sex also, multiple positions. However I will not be asking her back.
Future posts in Tanger thread.

Brownpeeps

Ok guys just came back from kesh. Ill share few details from my trip just to give you idea whats going on. Few things to note: I do not go to the clubs and paying over 1000 for a girl is a sin in my eyes. I spent my nights with a ‘girlfriend’ who I know from past and there is no money involved I will only tell you about my paid experiences.

First day arrived at mid day, after reading here om the forum I decided to check out didi’s place for a hammam. Surely the place was buzzing with decent young ‘staff’. Took hammam and girl offered extra’s but I decided to wait until massage. The girl who did massage looked 6/10 offered bj for 200dirhams which I accepted. The place is filthy and not very hygienic so only go if your dick has taken full control of your mind or find a better cleaner place in Guilez  :P

Second day called that sex animal who came around 2pm. Charged 800 and brought a friend with her who spent time with my friend. Sex was as expected, bj with her sucking my balls and below (she has this fatish so I allow it). Normal sex and anal she doesnt mind anything, came in her mouth at the end. she wanted to stay late but I didnt want 2nd round as I was going to see my girl at night.

Third day decided to check out the strip, I noticed too many ‘bitches’ (yes in local language the pros are called bitches) on the strip. Years ago they only stuck to McDs but now they roam around fearlessly in the shopping plaza etc. I started chatting with a good looking ‘girl next door’ type girl in the shopping centre. She agreed to come but asked for 2500 and I decided to ditch her and look for something else. Soon found a 20 year old dance teacher who asked for 800 for anal and for one hour only. Invited her to my apartment an hour later. She came and asked to play some music and showed me some dance moves and belly dance. After 90 minutes or so I took her to the room and tried my luck but she put hand on her front side and clearly told me only her husband will take her virginity  :dash:
After good long anal session I finished, she wanted to stay for some more time but again I had to get rid of her as i was expecting someone. (Thing to learn here is if you agree for one hour it does not mean you must finish in one hour. Its not uk where they effing set timer and kick you out after time is up)

Day four met two normal girls in a cafe who we swapped numbers with. They made it clear that nothing was going to happen but it was nice to spend some time with them. Poor girl is still texting me wishing I was there so we could go to cafe  :D

Fifth day I met my regular girl before flying as always good last session and off to the airport.

During the trip another woman was shot infront of McDs so we were told not to bring anyone to the apartment as police was everywhere however, the bird im with works in law firm and knows the law very well. According to her no where in the local law it says male and female cant be in the same house as long as police does not catch them in the act there should not be any trouble. She spent every night with me and used taxi with me in the evenings and late at night and I had no trouble. This leads me to ask you guys if any of you ever had trouble with police or is it just a myth created to hussle punters???

And no saudi’s aren’t the first choice of local girls so you guys can relax. They hate saudis as they are ill mannered and think they can buy anything with their money.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:46:34 pm by Brownpeeps »

Offline Mikey123

Ok guys just came back from kesh. Ill share few details from my trip just to give you idea whats going on. Few things to note: I do not go to the clubs and paying over 1000 for a girl is a sin in my eyes. I spent my nights with a ‘girlfriend’ who I know from past and there is no money involved I will only tell you about my paid experiences.

First day arrived at mid day, after reading here om the forum I decided to check out didi’s place for a hammam. Surely the place was buzzing with decent young ‘staff’. Took hammam and girl offered extra’s but I decided to wait until massage. The girl who did massage looked 6/10 offered bj for 200dirhams which I accepted. The place is filthy and not very hygienic so only go if your dick has taken full control of your mind or find a better cleaner place in Guilez  :P

Second day called that sex animal who came around 2pm. Charged 800 and brought a friend with her who spent time with my friend. Sex was as expected, bj with her sucking my balls and below (she has this fatish so I allow it). Normal sex and anal she doesnt mind anything, came in her mouth at the end. she wanted to stay late but I didnt want 2nd round as I was going to see my girl at night.

Third day decided to check out the strip, I noticed too many ‘bitches’ (yes in local language the pros are called bitches) on the strip. Years ago they only stuck to McDs but now they roam around fearlessly in the shopping plaza etc. I started chatting with a good looking ‘girl next door’ type girl in the shopping centre. She agreed to come but asked for 2500 and I decided to ditch her and look for something else. Soon found a 20 year old dance teacher who asked for 800 for anal and for one hour only. Invited her to my apartment an hour later. She came and asked to play some music and showed me some dance moves and belly dance. After 90 minutes or so I took her to the room and tried my luck but she put hand on her front side and clearly told me only her husband will take her virginity  :dash:
After good long anal session I finished, she wanted to stay for some more time but again I had to get rid of her as i was expecting someone. (Thing to learn here is if you agree for one hour it does not mean you must finish in one hour. Its not uk where they effing set timer and kick you out after time is up)

Day four met two normal girls in a cafe who we swapped numbers with. They made it clear that nothing was going to happen but it was nice to spend some time with them. Poor girl is still texting me wishing I was there so we could go to cafe  :D

Fifth day I met my regular girl before flying as always good last session and off to the airport.

During the trip another woman was shot infront of McDs so we were told not to bring anyone to the apartment as police was everywhere however, the bird im with works in law firm and knows the law very well. According to her no where in the local law it says male and female cant be in the same house as long as police does not catch them in the act there should not be any trouble. She spent every night with me and used taxi with me in the evenings and late at night and I had no trouble. This leads me to ask you guys if any of you ever had trouble with police or is it just a myth created to hussle punters???

And no saudi’s aren’t the first choice of local girls so you guys can relax. They hate saudis as they are ill mannered and think they can buy anything with their money.

Very good report. When you say another girl got shot in front of macies, what do you mean? Was there another shooting in Marrakech?

Regarding problems with police, we’ll numerous guys have posted on here about this subject and our legend, Nike, just mentioned an incident recently in the apartment complex he was staying in. From experience, I would advise caution about being in the same taxi as your girl, maybe you’ve just been lucky so far. Anyways thanks for getting back.

Offline nike

I'm in Tanger at the moment but keeping touch with folks in kesh. Never heard about anyone getting shot outside mcd. There was a shooting at cafe le creme, near the Sofitel hotel, which has been on the news. One girl died and one guy got injured. Mafia hit apparently and culprits got caught. Sure it's not the same incident BP?

Offline VFM

I thought  u guys would get a kick out of this post.

Quote from: cheekyvirgin on November 01, 2017, 01:30:16 am

Flying tomorrow and already got one girl willing to come to my flat. She is a student nurse and only asked for a jacket to buy for her. 

Been chatting to her from couple of days from a dating site.

Good luck.
Got a funny story.
VFM had hooked up with a girl from Tinder, takes her out for lunch, she orders " enough food to last a week" his words. After they finish eating she gets everything packed and tells him she needs to go take the food home and she will see him later. VFM calls me and I tell him she won't be back. He waited over 2 hours for her, no show. He got scammed for food,   
Take them for a coffee guys, not lunch or dinner, unless it's afterr the deed and she deserves it.

This was actually quite funny.  Yes, I did get scammed but there is no need to call the FBI, M15 or Interpol! 
I got to meet Nike and Mr A who helped me with some accommodation and boy was it worth it.  I decided to have a little play with Tinder and came across a girl next door type who said she would show me the real Morocco and take to the best places in town to eat etc.

I had a few hours to kill everyday after work so why not.  She chose the place.  It was a café/restaurant just outside Monti C.  If you face MC, it is across the road on your left.  We got a quiet table at the back and had a nice chat.  She took me through the menu and I then let her order.  After approximately 15 minutes, we had 7 or 8 dishes on our table and I was not even hungry! 

She was quite sweet and decent company but only average in looks and appearance.  When we left, they packed all of the left over food for her while I paid the bill.  Lunch for 2 came to 310 dirhams (I paid a similar amount in Le Comptoir the previous night).  When we got outside, I asked her if she wanted to come to my apartment and she said ok, in about an hour.  There was no mention of money and I thought this might be a freebie. 

After 45 minutes, I decided to hedge my bets and messaged 3 girls I met the night before at 555.  The first girl told me to piss off for not buying her a drink (she was already pissed). The second did not answer and the third 3 wanted 1000.

She was tall and slim with long blonde hair down to her waist. She was a good looking girl, white skinned with lovely small breasts and pouty lips.  We met at a nearby café and then walked down to my place.  She was dressed like she was ready to go out clubbing but it was only 4pm and not very discrete.

In my apartment, she did not clock watch or ask for any money upfront. We had a brief chat in her limited English before kissing, licking, fucking and sucking.  This turned out to be a good session.  She was one of the better looking girls in 555 and wanted 2000 in the club the night before and was only 19 years old :) 

The lunch/scam cost me 310/£25 for 2 and the food was not even that nice.  This was followed by shagging a good tall skinny blonde for 1000/80.

VFM

Offline VFM

Day 3
Got a message from VFM, says he owes me big time as its the best he has had, don't know if he means in Maroc or anywhere. :lol: Start of a new day,

So, I was having dinner with Nike. We were both sat outside and got a good look at all of the talent out that evening.  Some of them made several trips up and down the strip.  I was surprised at the talent because the night before was very average. 

We both saw a lovely looking girl who was fit as fuck and Nike decided to go and follow her down the strip to get her number.  This guy is persistent! He does not take no for an answer and got her number (credit where credit is due!). After dinner, communicating with her was not easy because her phone was dead and she wanted to be discrete. 

Anyway, Nike ended up giving her a miss because she claimed to be a virgin and did not want to have sex.  To cut a long story short, I ended up seeing her, she offered me her back door if I was prepared to pay more.  She was incredibly sweet, shy and a newbie. It was so nice to be with someone that was not a harden pro.  She could not stay all night because she had to go to Uni in the morning but this was a really good GFE.  I ended up seeing her again the following day as well. 

I am now back in the UK and we are still chatting on WhatsApp.  If I was 20 years younger, I would make her my queen.  A big thank you to Nike for sharing. 

VFM

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:39:27 pm by VFM »

Offline VFM

I forgot to mention, I used Tinder out there and the first 4 days were mixed/crap.  It got interesting on my last day. I am still using it in the UK pretending to still be in Marrakesh.  The plans is to get as many girls as possible onto WhatsApp.  This week has been good, already got 2 new numbers.  I also tried WhosHere. I found this app to be crap.  VFM
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:41:55 pm by VFM »

Offline VFM

Starbucks....

I tried this place one evening and I could not see what all of the fuss was about.  Maybe I picked the wrong day.  The following day, I got a coffee and sat inside at the back.  Go in, turn right, turn left up a couple of steps.  It was only half full and there was no security guard.  I sat on the bench and it was clear that every single girl here was for hire/rent. 

You have to be patient and proactive.  Don't be a pussy.  I gave my phone to a couple of girls and they were more than happy to put their number into my phone followed by giving me a missed to call to make sure it worked.  I got friendly with one good looking girl from Turkey who was going to Monti C later on. She invited me and her friend for dinner next door at Central Café.  We ate and I promised to meet her later but didn't because I got the feeling she wanted to buy her drinks all night.  I got 4 or 5 missed calls from her around 4am. 

If you pick the right time/day and are patient you can get numbers here quite easily.

VFM
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:54:24 pm by VFM »

Old.Glory

Thank you Gents for taking the time to right that.

The Bombay restaurant is about a 2 minutes walk from Monte C.

As you leave Monte turn left and walk 2 minutes it will be on your right.

I am planning on going with a mate in Mid - Feb again, (anyone else?), as many of you already know the last apartment security guy didn’t like bribes lol. So I was thinking about messaging a few potential landlords about a villa with a pool maybe on the outskirts of Kech or even inside - willing to pay a few hundred £££ for a nice place.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Offline Dorkbogard

Been reading this thread avidly for weeks. Thanks go to all who have posted their experiences. Am due out later this week for a boys jolly with a few mates. We have a riad organized. Guy who has organised is definitely in charge so will have to go with the flow. Will report back either daily or if I cannot access UKP when we get back. Cheers!

Brownpeeps

I'm in Tanger at the moment but keeping touch with folks in kesh. Never heard about anyone getting shot outside mcd. There was a shooting at cafe le creme, near the Sofitel hotel, which has been on the news. One girl died and one guy got injured. Mafia hit apparently and culprits got caught. Sure it's not the same incident BP?

Nike not sure myself, I did question my contact about it and he said local media will not report it until they catch the culprits  :unknown:.  That same evening around 11:30pm I went out for coffee with my girl sat near McDonald's and saw police cordon off some area and there was not one WG in sight so something did happen. 

If some of you guys did have problems with police then ignore what I said and avoid sitting in taxi with a girl and bringing them to the apartment if there is high risk.

Offline nike

Nike not sure myself, I did question my contact about it and he said local media will not report it until they catch the culprits  :unknown:.  That same evening around 11:30pm I went out for coffee with my girl sat near McDonald's and saw police cordon off some area and there was not one WG in sight so something did happen. 

If some of you guys did have problems with police then ignore what I said and avoid sitting in taxi with a girl and bringing them to the apartment if there is high risk.

Not sure what that could be but definitely no one got shot at or near Mcds. Gun crime here ia very low as it's almost impossible to legally own handguns here.

Dy10man

This thread is amazing. I just don't have time to read it all.. I'm in Marrakech 22 december for a week. If anyone fancies meeying for a beer or could point me in the way of a hamman  with full service I would be most grateful

Offline VFM

This thread is amazing. I just don't have time to read it all.. I'm in Marrakech 22 december for a week. If anyone fancies meeying for a beer or could point me in the way of a hamman  with full service I would be most grateful

I went to 3 or 4 Hamman's on my recent trip.  They all offered BJ and Sex and they were all in Guliez.  The rates quoted were 500 for BJ and the 700 for sex. Use your negotiating skills. 

The only one that was legit was called Oz Spa and I was asked to wear these blue paper shorts.  The lady was huge so I did not want any extras from her anyway.

Offline Hansolo69

Dy10man
Seems you have been on here since May 2017 and contributed little, or nothing.
No reviews to share??

Offline misterali

Not all of us have the benefit of having a legal counsel and support sitting with us in the taxi!  :lol: if police stop regular joes with regular pros expect bribes to pay or hope they will bother the girl.

Offline nike

Not all of us have the benefit of having a legal counsel and support sitting with us in the taxi!  :lol: if police stop regular joes with regular pros expect bribes to pay or hope they will bother the girl.
Well put misterali.
As happened with me, they didn't say anything to mr but they threatened to phone the girls family.

Offline nike

It seems that Kesh is turning into a scam fest.
I had a guy selling sunglasses tells me my raybans are fake and his are original. Also parked my car in front of Starbucks. The parking guy tells me I have to pay upfront. I just laughed in his face before walking off.

Offline Mikey123

It seems that Kesh is turning into a scam fest.
I had a guy selling sunglasses tells me my raybans are fake and his are original. Also parked my car in front of Starbucks. The parking guy tells me I have to pay upfront. I just laughed in his face before walking off.

Being a seasoned veteran to the scene, you know that these kech people will try it on as a lot of the visitors fall for it. Anyways hope punting wise it’s going ok.

Offline nike

Being a seasoned veteran to the scene, you know that these kech people will try it on as a lot of the visitors fall for it. Anyways hope punting wise it’s going ok.

I've got a regular whose with me every night and I get a hammam or a short timer in the afternoon. I'm not going to bore people with the same stuff.  Only post if there is anything new to report.
I did get a number from a daytime 9.5/10, as opposed to a nightclub one, which turns into a 6 or 7 in the light. She asked for 1500 for 2 hours, told her I would give her 800 but she replied, her taxi is 300, asked her if she was getting a taxi fro. CASA. Uped it to 900 but she was adamant, told her politely thanks but no thanks.

Offline Mikey123

I've got a regular whose with me every night and I get a hammam or a short timer in the afternoon. I'm not going to bore people with the same stuff.  Only post if there is anything new to report.
I did get a number from a daytime 9.5/10, as opposed to a nightclub one, which turns into a 6 or 7 in the light. She asked for 1500 for 2 hours, told her I would give her 800 but she replied, her taxi is 300, asked her if she was getting a taxi fro. CASA. Uped it to 900 but she was adamant, told her politely thanks but no thanks.

Bloody hell man. 1500 for daytime, kech is getting fucked up. Have you picked up anything from the clubs?

VorteX0

What is the cost of parking in the main areas of marrakesh?

Has anyone had any issues driving a car with girl with them? Either in the day and/or night.

Flying out soon and excited for it!

Offline misterali

Has anyone had any issues driving a car with girl with them? Either in the day and/or night.

Few Dirhams a day, use discretion here, overnight street parking 20dh. Car park rates are different.

Up to you how much risk you are willing to incur upon yourself and female company.

In Marrakech we had a girl in the car a total of three times. Once when KingHenry offered a lift to a girl (daytime), another when my date joined us for dinner in Menara at night so she joined us in the car back to apartment and the next morning when we went to Carre Eden for lunch. All three times we were bricking it and hoping the cops don't catch us.

My date was super concerned about being pulled over by police, it happened to her before at night and she was shaken up by it since.

If you are feeling brave, do let us know how it is if you have a girl in the car. My top tip is don't give a lift to a girl from the club. If correct money in hands doesn't happen they have a hotline to the cops with your license plate number.

Offline nike

Bloody hell man. 1500 for daytime, kech is getting fucked up. Have you picked up anything from the clubs?
I tend not to go to the clubs. Got all my numbers on street or mall. Yesterday got numbers from 2 sisters, both uni. students on holiday from Hocema. They were riding bikes near old medina.

Offline nike

Parking is 2 dirhams for daytime, some on the main strip will ask for 3. Overnight is 10 dirhams. If ur parking in street outside your apartment, give 5 dirhams and that will be for all day, come and go as u like.

Offline nike

Never had problems, daytime, in kesh. Night time is another matter. I have my regular in my car day and night but at night I avoid the main roads, where the police are. I give her keys to apartment and drop her off at door and then I go park car and go join her. Worked fine so far.

Offline nike

Had to pay 200 dirhams to Police this afternoon.
All the priorities along the strip have changed, ended up making an illegal left turn. I've taken that turn so many times, on my previous visit. 200 dirhams behind drivers licence , sorted.

Offline Mikey123

Had to pay 200 dirhams to Police this afternoon.
All the priorities along the strip have changed, ended up making an illegal left turn. I've taken that turn so many times, on my previous visit. 200 dirhams behind drivers licence , sorted.

Oh dear. Is 200 dh the standard or do they settle for something less, lol. Did you have your female companion with you as well?

Offline nike

Oh dear. Is 200 dh the standard or do they settle for something less, lol. Did you have your female companion with you as well?

No companions but I didn't have any change but the fine is 750 dirhams.

Offline nike

There's some sort of crackdown in kesh. It might have something to do with the U.N. climate change conference. Apparently the minister sent in the police from Rabat.  They picked up 3 guys and girls from Residence Miramas , khaleji guys. At least 2 of the agencies that have wg friendly apartments were not letting out apartments yesterday, opting to leave them empty.
Kesh is jam packed atm., with the climate change conference and some sort of national holiday, for a week.

Offline BP96

Yesterday got numbers from 2 sisters, both uni. students on holiday from Hocema. They were riding bikes near old medina.

When you chat and ask for a number is it implied that you're after p4p? Or do you just treat it the same as chatting a girl up in the hope you might get a freebie?

Offline nike

No freebies  in kesh. Girls will give u numbers but not all will be wgs. I take it u've not read the thread.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 06:33:46 pm by nike »

Offline BP96

No freebies  in kesh. Girls will give u numbers but not all will be wgs. I take it u've not read the thread.

Every page  :yahoo:

Offline Jamiethedodger

A quick summary from my october visit

Day one, i was shattered as i took a very early flight and being the a late sleeper, i didnt get much sleep! Slept for a few hours then went to the same hammam i went on my first trip (pm me for info).

I then met up with my 19 year old regular (virgin so anal only) and managed one session as i was still messed up from the lack of sleep. I took her out for dinner.

Next night i went to Monte, it was quiet even at 1 am but as soon as it got closer to 2 am a horde of females arrived. Also There were a lot more guys than the last time i was thereq. I only wanted to get a few numbers for day time meets as i didnt have energy for an overnighter. I got 2 numbers of girls i liked. I Followed up with them the next day and only 1 replied. She agreed to come for 2000 dh from 11pm to 11am which i was happy with as i did like her figure. I messaged her around 6 pm to confirm but no reply. She didnt come in the end but started messaging me around 4 am asking if she could come  :dash: i ignored her.

Next morning my 19 year old regular comes around, we had a nice session including uncovered bj. Shes a little inexperienced  but shes extremely affectionate and stunning. I took her out to quadbiking and some dinner (i was travelling solo).

After quadbiking, i went out to faktory with a girl from tinder which was strange because i slept with her best friend on my last trip who is now in agadir. I asked her why she matched me considering i had some fling with her best friend. She told me they had a huge argument and they werent friends anymore. We were having a decent time and she told me about how she was struggling with the rent and looking for a job. I fancied her and asked her to come back to my place (maybe help her out with the rent lol). She made some excuse about a potential flatmate coming to see the apartment early morning. I realised it wasnt going anywhere and made my excuses. I quickly arranged 2 hours with a hammam girl to come at 23:00 and stay until 1. Because it was late i gave her 900 dh plus taxi fees. Two pops and i was done, slept like a baby lol.

The next day, i was feeling energised and my regular comes in for 3 hours, managed two sessions of anal which was tough as she was extremely tight. We then got some food and went out to aqua park for a few hours. She took me on her motorbike without a helmet which was some experience  :crazy:. This girl was turning heads in her bikini at the park.

In that same evening, i was feeling having an overnighter So i went to monte again. This time the cost was dear (ill come on to that in minute). I arrived at 2 am, some new faces lots of 6 or 7s and maybe two 9s. I bumped into the same girl that stood me up, we locked eyes before i looked away. I stayed for an extra hour and in comes this stunning girl 9/10 with well toned thighs, massive tits, round arse and kim k type of face. I immediately went over to her, she went by the name of Halima. She was nice and receptive. Got her number, she texts me 2000 dh overnight, i countered with 1500 dh, she wasnt budging. I told her ill think about it... and i sat down with a soft drink to just observe. She was approached by 5 guys in the space of 20 minutes... i then walked up to the bar to get another soft drink and she walked right up to me and said "i like your skin, come with me" she grabbed my hand and walked me just outside the room so we could talk. She said she liked how i spoke to her nicely and she would offer 2000 dh all night and that she wouldnt disappoint. It was 3 am and she was fucking hot so i said yes. As i was leaving with her, this british asian guy grabs her arm not realising that she was leaving with me. She tells him shes with and he says to me "you got the best girl in the club man" but he was drunk  :lol: anyway... this is where it gets a bit messed up... i jumped into the taxi with her (not smart) and a police car drove past, so i ducked... they didnt see us phew.. We get to my apartment and i confirm with her our deal. She then says its cum once for 2000 dh  :diablo:.. i told her i wasnt happy and she said "pay me 3000 dh for sex twice" i refused and said 2000 as we agreed. She then plays with her phone and says "you will pay me baby, you will trust me" i was a bit paranoid at this point and i said i cant give you 3000 dh... she said 2500 dh. She then said "i will fuck you good and do everything you ask including anal". It was 3:30 am and i didnt want trouble as i had no security at my apartment. Plus, i didnt want it to get too sour... i agreed the 2500 (most ive ever spent here).. the sex was top notch, one of the best i had which somewhat made up for the 2500 dh sting. Her tits were big but it felt natural and if that was silicon, someone give that doctor a medal. She had a very nice ass! We fucked in cowgirl, missionary, prone bone in both sessions. i didnt really trust this girl so I asked her to leave at 7 am... so i can get a few hours sleep.

At 1 pm, my 19 year old regular comes... i wasnt feeling some anal action considering what happened a few hours earlier. I asked her to go lunch with me and hang out for a bit at carre eden and jemma el fna. She wasnt dressed discretely with some low cut skirt and tight vest.. gathering a lot of attention. Went back to my apartment with her and managed one decent pop. She didnt ask me for money but i gave her 700 dh as was super sweet.

I still communicate with my regular through whats app and shes tempting me to go back in december.

Im really keen on trying agadir for 2 nights when i do come back..

Oh yeah, dont try street food at jemma el fna as it messed me up for a day or so...

Other info:

I tried tinder but had limited success this time round, got a few matches of some hot girls but they were not wgs. I get their whats app first and then im straight with them to prevent wasting time.

Again, i tried starbucks a few times and i did notice a few decent looking girls but i found it difficult to approach some of them due to the set up (in groups and other guys sitting around them) perhaps i need to be more bold like Nike :lol: its very much an arab oriented scene in there. After 5 pm its heaving so bad in there lol.

Finally, there are some really hot girls in carre eden but your approach  needs to be well planned as not all girls are on the game. Perhaps invite them to a coffee first and then pop the question.

If anyone is planning on going in december, PM me.

Offline cheekyvirgin

I went to Marrakesh for the first time on 1st November for 3 days and than in agadir for 3 days

Before  I flown I was in contact with 5 different  girls via dating apps, so that was bit handy to get comfortable with them before you arrived.

1st of november arrived @1900 at Marrakesh airport than back to apartment @2100. Received a phone call on my what’s app from one girl she is 19 years old and she was willing to have dinner with me in giliez area.

I met her in guilez  pizza place and I was amaze to see her she was so cute with nice body. We kept talking for hour or so than I asked her about the plan if she is going home or what ?? She said she told her parents she’s working tonight in hospital as trainee nurse and happily willing to go with me in my apartment.

As soon as we enter in the apartment we had tons of kissing lolzzzz and than we end up having three shots all night. She left around 10ish and guess I asked her if she want some money or anything and she refused saying we are friends.

She asked me to meet up next day but I had other plans and pretended her I’m going away for 2 days to tangier.

Next day I contacted my other girl form dating site and asked her to meet up tonight she was agreed, thought to ask her if she can bring her friends also For my 2 other friends and this was our first trip and we never had that kind of open experience before and bit shy too.

All 3 of them were tall about 10-12 size and very nice  girls and didn’t look professional at all , we had few drinks / soft drinks chatted few hours and after that we were comfortable and talking about this and that and 2 of them started  booty dances and after 12:30 started kissing and than things happened until 11 am while they left. I asked them how much money they  need as we didn’t agreed because they just came purely for party out. They were saying no no it’s ok but we all paid 800 dirham each and they were happy.

Third night I had fun again with another girl from same dating app and paid 700 🤭

I didn’t worked out for agadir girls on dating apps and didn’t have any chance to punt. Last day of my trip I started getting few calls they wanted to meet up but to be honest I was tired and didn’t bother much.

But I must say overall my Marrakesh experience was best and because I was in contact with few girls on dating apps so didn’t have to find anyone there nor needed to go on the street to find girls.

I’m still in contact with these girls and going back again in January for 3 nights ☺️☺️😜

For little note i do speak little Arabic and which was handy  :music: :drinks:

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:50:45 am by cheekyvirgin »

Offline Mikey123

I went to Marrakesh for the first time on 1st November for 3 days and than in agadir for 3 days

Before  I flown I was in contact with 5 different  girls via dating apps, so that was bit handy to get comfortable with them before you arrived.

1st of november arrived @1900 at Marrakesh airport than back to apartment @2100. Received a phone call on my what’s app from one girl she is 19 years old and she was willing to have dinner with me in giliez area.

I met her in guilez  pizza place and I was amaze to see her she was so cute with nice body. We kept talking for hour or so than I asked her about the plan if she is going home or what ?? She said she told her parents she’s working tonight in hospital as trainee nurse and happily willing to go with me in my apartment.

As soon as we enter in the apartment we had tons of kissing lolzzzz and than we end up having three shots all night. She left around 10ish and guess I asked her if she want some money or anything and she refused saying we are friends.

She asked me to meet up next day but I had other plans and pretended her I’m going away for 2 days to tangier.

Next day I contacted my other girl form dating site and asked her to meet up tonight she was agreed, thought to ask her if she can bring her friends also For my 2 other friends and this was our first trip and we never had that kind of open experience before and bit shy too.

All 3 of them were tall about 10-12 size and very nice  girls and didn’t look professional at all , we had few drinks / soft drinks chatted few hours and after that we were comfortable and talking about this and that and 2 of them started  booty dances and after 12:30 started kissing and than things happened until 11 am while they left. I asked them how much money they  need as we didn’t agreed because they just came purely for party out. They were saying no no it’s ok but we all paid 800 dirham each and they were happy.

Third night I had fun again with another girl from same dating app and paid 700 🤭

I didn’t worked out for agadir girls on dating apps and didn’t have any chance to punt. Last day of my trip I started getting few calls they wanted to meet up but to be honest I was tired and didn’t bother much.

But I must say overall my Marrakesh experience was best and because I was in contact with few girls on dating apps so didn’t have to find anyone there nor needed to go on the street to find girls.

I’m still in contact with these girls and going back again in January for 3 nights ☺️☺️😜

For little note i do speak little Arabic and which was handy  :music: :drinks:

Which app did you use? Was it tinder?

Offline Mikey123

@ Jamie, planning to go in December, sorry can’t pm you at the moment as do not have the rights at the moment.

Offline Jamiethedodger

@ Jamie, planning to go in December, sorry can’t pm you at the moment as do not have the rights at the moment.

Im looking at 18 or 19 dec for 7 nights so it looks like our dates wont match :(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:27:24 pm by Jamiethedodger »

Offline cheekyvirgin

Which app did you use? Was it tinder?

Badoo. In my opinion tinder is useless but other people have different experience.

Offline Dorkbogard

Day 1:
555 - Girl 8/10. Dressed in floral jump suit hair up. Heels and 20 Marlbro lites. Cost 2K + 200 exit fee + 300 taxi. Can't remember name. Too frenzied not willing to give pleasure. OWO, doggy, mish and Cowgirl. Didn't make me come. Suggested morning fun but when morning came no fun was to be found. Instead have to go home, too sleepy, want taxi etc - Reason I WAS TOO NICE. Moral - DON'T BE TOO NICE. While at 555 saw another girl I should have gone with instead (see day 3).

Day 2:
Monte Cristo - Girl 7/10. Dressed in black to and red dress. Big boobs and bubble butt. Almost had me come while dancing when she bubble butted my dick! Cost 2K etc etc. Said all holes available! Couldn't remember her name. Amazing in bed OWO, mish, doggy and squatting cowgirl! Woke her in the morning for more OWO. Lovely night.

Day 3:
555 - Girl ( :yahoo:) 8/10. Tall, gorgeous body, hair up and glasses. This is the girl I had eyed on day 1 and in hindsight should have had  :dash:! Name Fatima. All my mates liked her. In room wanted to put music on. Gave me a show/dance that almost had me popping. Big tits but a bit saggy. Only 23 years old :(. Was outstanding! Felt like we had known each other for ever! Mish, doggy and OWO. Brought herself off on me rubbing her clit on my dick! In the morning got OWO before breakfast. Should have got her number but don't know if I will go back for a boys trip there again.

Day 4:
Hamam - Don't know which one but was vanilla. Was a fantastic experince.

What I learnt:

Don't be too nice. Be a gentleman but firm. You pay your money so expect a good service. It is not a date but a business transaction. Getting girls in clubs can prove to be very expensive by the time you add the extras. Is it worth it? Depends on your filtering and luck.
Would I go again? Probably if I had similar company. We went to play golf, the girls were secondary to the trip.

Would recommend Le Comptoire for music and atomsphere.
555 is excellent.
Monte Cristo too seedy wouldn't want to go there again.

First proper review so please be kind!

Old.Glory

If you guys don’t mind me asking, do you use AIR BNB?

I used a hotel the first time (silly bugger)
And Air bnb the second,

Both times there was an issue and made my life harder than it had to be (I won’t write up the same report again)

But was just wondering if there was a website or something with WG friendly apartments/ villas?

I’ve had little succes on Air bnb atm.

I know it’s sensitive to ask for numbers etc so I shall refrain from doing so, a pointer would be appreciated though.

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline ELDNG

Day 1:
555 - Girl 8/10. Dressed in floral jump suit hair up. Heels and 20 Marlbro lites. Cost 2K + 200 exit fee + 300 taxi. Can't remember name. Too frenzied not willing to give pleasure. OWO, doggy, mish and Cowgirl. Didn't make me come. Suggested morning fun but when morning came no fun was to be found. Instead have to go home, too sleepy, want taxi etc - Reason I WAS TOO NICE. Moral - DON'T BE TOO NICE. While at 555 saw another girl I should have gone with instead (see day 3).

Day 2:
Monte Cristo - Girl 7/10. Dressed in black to and red dress. Big boobs and bubble butt. Almost had me come while dancing when she bubble butted my dick! Cost 2K etc etc. Said all holes available! Couldn't remember her name. Amazing in bed OWO, mish, doggy and squatting cowgirl! Woke her in the morning for more OWO. Lovely night.

Day 3:
555 - Girl ( :yahoo:) 8/10. Tall, gorgeous body, hair up and glasses. This is the girl I had eyed on day 1 and in hindsight should have had  :dash:! Name Fatima. All my mates liked her. In room wanted to put music on. Gave me a show/dance that almost had me popping. Big tits but a bit saggy. Only 23 years old :(. Was outstanding! Felt like we had known each other for ever! Mish, doggy and OWO. Brought herself off on me rubbing her clit on my dick! In the morning got OWO before breakfast. Should have got her number but don't know if I will go back for a boys trip there again.

Day 4:
Hamam - Don't know which one but was vanilla. Was a fantastic experince.

What I learnt:

Don't be too nice. Be a gentleman but firm. You pay your money so expect a good service. It is not a date but a business transaction. Getting girls in clubs can prove to be very expensive by the time you add the extras. Is it worth it? Depends on your filtering and luck.
Would I go again? Probably if I had similar company. We went to play golf, the girls were secondary to the trip.

Would recommend Le Comptoire for music and atomsphere.
555 is excellent.
Monte Cristo too seedy wouldn't want to go there again.

First proper review so please be kind!
you mentioned you were staying in a riad, how did you manage to get the girls in? Or did you sort out secondary accommodation while you were put there?

Offline Dorkbogard

Hi! Riad people knew what was going on. Never a problem with staff. Girls came from club had food and drink before after party. Stayed night and had breakfast in the morning. Riad was out of town. Near Aqua Park.

Online toon972

pinksocks

Wow! been reading this forum for monthssssssss finally decided to book last week, apartment sorted too (chap says I can have guests over)

Apartment confirmation received today and did a quick google maps check - it's 15mins(drive) away from the scenic walk! Reckon this will be a problem?!

Shall pinksocks cancel the apartment?

Offline misterali

Wow! been reading this forum for monthssssssss finally decided to book last week, apartment sorted too (chap says I can have guests over)

Apartment confirmation received today and did a quick google maps check - it's 15mins(drive) away from the scenic walk! Reckon this will be a problem?!

Shall pinksocks cancel the apartment?

Can you drive? Hire a car. If not then yes cancel it. Always better to be close to the action as girls are more willing to go with you.

pinksocks

Can you drive? Hire a car. If not then yes cancel it. Always better to be close to the action as girls are more willing to go with you.

Yep, got a license but I'm shit scared of driving abroad after my experience in Dubai!

Offline Mikey123

@dork, these are the reasons why I don’t bring club girls back anymore. Best to find talent on the street or via online apps.

Also Marrakech is becoming a bit too overpriced for my liking tbh. It’s rates are starting to compare with uk rates, need to check out other places.

Offline Dorkbogard

Yup agree is expensive, but was with group and needed to offload. You get the girls back for 5 am and tiredness takes over especially after a long day and a few drinks. Not much value but was good fun tho'. An experience I am glad I had even tho' it cost! Two of the girls were lovely company. Sadly little time after golf to go to Maccy D or similar.