Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rabat !!! Is there any good  (Read 2662 times)

Offline cheekyvirgin

Please comment on Rabat if it is good as Marrakesh.  Do and don't?

Any advice please.

Offline misterali

All the girls have said no action there. It's the capital city and therefore has a certain standard to maintain.

Offline ss23

I was in rabat for 1 night, tried couple of clubs, one was kicking. But everyone was out to have a good time, rather than working.
Apparently most girls working will be in the hotel bars in rabat.

Casablanca might be interesting to try, I've got quite alot of  numbers from there, never been, most aren't wg's tho
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:00:32 am by ss23 »

Offline G Daddy

I am landing in Rabat first time this month. From there visting Tangier for few nights. Got a lot of help from Tangier thread but nothing on the capital city here or on any other sites. I have been to Marrakesh on family break once just before covid so know Morocco in general. Saving a proper punting holiday to agadir and kech for next year :)

My Question:

Has anyone done any punting in Rabat post covid? Please share your experiences.

With help of snapchat i have shortlisted So Lounge and Kuma for night time activities. And in the day time planning to wander around shopping centre in Agdal area. Would save time and hassle if someone can pin point what may or may not work in Rabat.

Many thanks in advance and i can’t wait to share my experience with all.

Offline MarkusDompteur

I tried spa nickel 2-3 times a year ago, 800 fs, was okay, would return

Offline Marmalade

Please comment on Rabat if it is good as Marrakesh.  Do and don't?
Any advice please.

Member for seven years and seven years of asking advice.

So the obvious question…

have you fucked anyone yet??

Offline G Daddy

Nope. Not in Rabat. It was waste of time if you ask me. Not many working girls there. Actually none at all there. Only went So Lounge thursday night and Arribat Centre in friday day time. Still there is some hope. Need to search on social platforms and make friends before you head to Rabat. I can forward details of my airbnb which was guest friendly and share more details from snap if you want. Writing up my review on Tangier page. Which was soo much fun. Saved few favourites like Kuma Restaurant for next visit, which won’t be soon.

Offline G Daddy

I tried spa nickel 2-3 times a year ago, 800 fs, was okay, would return

Thanks mate. Didnt get chance to visit. Hopefully next time 😊

Offline myothernameis

have you fucked anyone yet??

Guess he still a virgin, and his last post was around March, and last log-in  27 Nov, so he still active on site

Offline Marmalade

Guess he still a virgin, and his last post was around March, and last log-in  27 Nov, so he still active on site
He did review some “kissing” with unspecified “other things”. That was 5yrs ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23309.msg1819584#msg1819584
Maybe his ‘mates’ get up to something (apart, in one post, from hitting a girl).  :timeout:

I honestly don’t see the point of a long-time virgin hanging out on UKP. Wank fantasy?
Awfully sad.