Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech prices  (Read 6944 times)

Offline nike

I've noticed over the years that prices have been increasing steadly in Kesh. However in the last year they seemed to have jumped considerably.  Do you guys think that the popularity and success , of the Marrakech thread, is mostly responsibly for these inflationary  price hikes?

For example prices in Agadir and Tanger have been pretty stable, non of which have threads as popular as the one on Marrakech.

Avogadrosnumber

That is a very plausible conclusion. I mean look at the views that thread has... it can't all be from punters.

Could admin perhaps change the name to Kesh? That way it won't hopefully come up so easily on Google search.

azamwahed

I think that thread hasn't become too big anyway, everyone just asks the same questions instead of reading the thread. Probably about time the thread is locked, no more posts and just use the new 2017 thread.

Offline misterali

I don't think that answers the question Nike put forward.

If people aren't commenting, or shall I say if the only ones who comment are those who couldn't be bothered to read, then the vast majority of readers are silently inspired to travel there for punting based on the information and trip reports provided.

Most likely because of their lack of dialogue and participation in the thread they would be less educated on how best to proceed with negotiations on price or even deal with bad behaviours from the ladies appropriately.

So the end result is girls in Monte Cristo asking for 4000dh for a night (true story confirmed just this month) and they turn up at whatever time they deem fit and leave early and not hold on to their end of the bargain. Sometimes they even get ballsy enough to ask for more than agreed price and kick up a fuss, make a scene or even get violent because they know that most guys will cave.

I personally move to treat the main thread as a secret thread, managed and supported by a few active members who approve and deny access based on participation and how serious they are about travelling there. It's a good start Avogadro put up a new thread of dates people are travelling, helps weed out the fantasists and those who may not participate.

Any other ideas?

ocicero70

Can you kindly send me the best place in Marrakech for best massage with HE and details of riad to rent where you have no problem bringing home a Moroccan girl. Thanks.

Offline ss23

I have just returned after a week in marrakech, a very successful trip with just a few issues, mainly apartment.

regarding prices, my first trip to marrakech was last year and the prices this around seem about the same. I paid nearly all the prices from 400 to 2000dhs, girls ranging from 5s to 8s. 2000 only once go a girl who i know well and she had cancelled her plans to leave marrakech for me. others less than 1600dhs

the only prices I was quoted which i considered too much were 1500dhs in Starbucks for 1 hour, but day before she come to my apartment with here sister to look around and chilled for a bit.
and 2500dhs in Monti but she was the fittest one I had seen all trip and she looked very rich aswell. she said she only goes with people, who she wants to and her table had cost more than 2000 lol, she did say if I get my mate to take her friend it will be 2000 each, but he had one already. i lost my phone cos of here aswell.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:25:17 am by ss23 »

SHIZ247

i agree with nike to a point but i'm not sure its people reading the thread that are increasing prices. It has become common knowledge in the what is happening in kesh a bit like when dubai was coming up. You have alot of indain/pakistani fellas travelling over in groups paying stupid money and sometimes financing girls. The other problem is the modernisation of these places which tends to attract the wealthy and the stupid. its gone up steeply due to affordability of the clubs rent to stay in the area. The men see money being made and they up their cut so the women have to hustle. The clubs blame the GOVERNMENT, security and cabs blame inflation. They all know some girls are making a killing so everyone ups the anti. club girls now are meeting 2 clients in one night unless your paying the full wack or meet someone on tinder for day times only or previous punts who still have a bit of respect. Apartments have steadly been going up aswell.

Offline doughboy

This is interesting actually. I've been on a punting trip to Marra three times now. Usually (actually, always) go with a group of mates (we are all British Indians). The group I go with tend to go Marra at least twice a year and have been going for at least 6 years. Some of the guys have long standing 'hook-ups', which they see every time they go and some of the guys prefer to sample new delights. Either way, we are under strict instruction not to pay more than 1500dhms. But I've seen the prices hike up with each visit.

My first visit was in 2012 and the top price quoted was 1500dhms. Usually get this down to 1200dhms. Girls would keep their end of the agreement, such as staying until lunchtime the following day etc. All in all, it was a great experience, with some absolute crackers.

Second visit was 2013, and it was a similar experience to my first one.

Third visit, and this has put me off a little bit, was 2015. I went with a different group of lads and we just had problems each night. Girls starting at 2500dhms, most wanting 3000dhms+, coming back to the villa and then causing a scene, not agreeing to what they had promised earlier, leaving after one pop etc.

Anyway, planning on going this year but probably to Agadir as it seems to have a more chilled scene.

Puntking001

This is interesting actually. I've been on a punting trip to Marra three times now. Usually (actually, always) go with a group of mates (we are all British Indians). The group I go with tend to go Marra at least twice a year and have been going for at least 6 years. Some of the guys have long standing 'hook-ups', which they see every time they go and some of the guys prefer to sample new delights. Either way, we are under strict instruction not to pay more than 1500dhms. But I've seen the prices hike up with each visit.

My first visit was in 2012 and the top price quoted was 1500dhms. Usually get this down to 1200dhms. Girls would keep their end of the agreement, such as staying until lunchtime the following day etc. All in all, it was a great experience, with some absolute crackers.

Second visit was 2013, and it was a similar experience to my first one.

Third visit, and this has put me off a little bit, was 2015. I went with a different group of lads and we just had problems each night. Girls starting at 2500dhms, most wanting 3000dhms+, coming back to the villa and then causing a scene, not agreeing to what they had promised earlier, leaving after one pop etc.

Anyway, planning on going this year but probably to Agadir as it seems to have a more chilled scene.

Yep I've heard the same now! However, were these street girls or club girls?

Offline Helloyou75001

Thats so expensive! 1500dh is £300! You can go a long way here with that sort of money

Offline seeker

Its more like £120 ...12.5 for  £
 :hi:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:46:35 am by seeker »

abdulkarimmm8

Hey guys, I don’t think it’s this thread at all, this thread is good for newbies to get up to scratch and good pointers. Marrakech is one of the most popular cities with guys traveling from all of Europe and Us from the UK, You got Saudis and khaleeji’s Who pay stupid money that’s girls and they get used to it. And there are guys who have a lot of money and they don’t care about paying an extra 1000 dh here or there, i do lol. And you got your weekend millionaires so it’s definitely not the thread. Guys just love the morrocan girls and that’s the reason they come back. You will never be able to stop what a guy pays to a girl. Marrakech is more popular than Tangier and Agadir. Agadir is good for people on low budgets and the quality of girls are not the same as marrakech. Tangier I have not been so can’t comment on that but will love to see that place.

Offline romeomustdie

i would say the forum has defo had an affect. look at the number of reads and the number of punters heading out. even flight prices are becoming higher. notice thast whenever airlines do sales its never for morocco.

also becuase the law is not on your side your left blind sided if shit goes side ways. but yes prices are now ridiculous and everyone wants a cut.

Offline Mikey123

i would say the forum has defo had an affect. look at the number of reads and the number of punters heading out. even flight prices are becoming higher. notice thast whenever airlines do sales its never for morocco.

also becuase the law is not on your side your left blind sided if shit goes side ways. but yes prices are now ridiculous and everyone wants a cut.

Prices might be high but that still doesn’t stop the punters from going, and aren’t you going in mid January or are you just asking if anyone else is going?

Offline Mikey123

ill be there yes why?

Just that when going through the main thread, most of your contributions have been asking multiple questions again and again, not that I am saying there is anything wrong with asking a question, but if your going to be there at that time, would be great to hear about your latest experiences.

Offline romeomustdie

i have contributed multiple times. if you read the forum you will know.

Offline romeomustdie

also reported good and bad situations for all to read. have also helped fellow punters whilst out there. nike and cool tiger are aware.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
also reported good and bad situations for all to read. have also helped fellow punters whilst out there. nike and cool tiger are aware.

Indeed. Thanks to KH and misterali, a very good punting friend of mine on his first visit to Kesh had an excellent time there, where he met up with both of them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:51:34 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just that when going through the main thread, most of your contributions have been asking multiple questions again and again, not that I am saying there is anything wrong with asking a question, but if your going to be there at that time, would be great to hear about your latest experiences.

I suspect you've only looked at his last few posts.

From the top of my head... check out the Wiki Guide thread for Punting in Kesh, where KH has contributed to that thread. Replies #44 and #47:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.25

Offline Mikey123

Please don’t take it personally, it was a general observation where I stated most and not all. No one needs to vouch for you KH, your contributions will speak for yourself.

As you are going in January, would be great if you could keep us updated with your experiences.

Offline romeomustdie

No issue mate. My freind has pulled out of the jan trip so I will be alone. I’m still contemplating going. If I do I will keep everyone posted. Flights are already booked but it’s very different when your alone out there

DARKHORSEMAN

That is a very plausible conclusion. I mean look at the views that thread has... it can't all be from punters.

Could admin perhaps change the name to Kesh? That way it won't hopefully come up so easily on Google search.

I have heard the Arabs have put the prices up by throwing money around and spoiling the girls

Offline misterali

I have heard the Arabs have put the prices up by throwing money around and spoiling the girls
Yes

Offline nike

A lot of young weekend millionaires do exactly the same thing.
Don't forget, the arabs have always been there, itsthe young Asian brits. Who are the new phenomenon.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:39:51 am by nike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A lot of young weekend millionaires do exactly the same thing.
Don't forget, the arabs have always been there, its the young Asian brits. Who are the new phenomenon.

Are we now classed as the oldies?  :lol:

Seriously, word is spreading so fast with these guys. I know of at least 4 stag groups who have ended up in Kesh in the past 6 months or so. Pity they can't keep a low profile, and were informed of what prices to pay for punting in Kesh, and not to compare prices with UK punting.

Offline nike

Are we now classed as the oldies?  :lol:

Seriously, word is spreading so fast with these guys. I know of at least 4 stag groups who have ended up in Kesh in the past 6 months or so. Pity they can't keep a low profile, and were informed of what prices to pay for punting in Kesh, and not to compare prices with UK punting.

I have not been described as young for a very long time. :P

Offline Jamiethedodger

I had a starbucks girl ask for 2.5k for 2 hours... i just laughed and said good luck. Prices are insane and if it wasnt for my regulars i probably wouldnt have returned.

Offline Marvelous

You can still get the girls willing to come back for under 1000 but it means fishing around a lot more approaching more then just one or two girls sitting in Starbucks.

For most people all that running around is to much hard work so they just see a girl they like and pay her 1500-2000 for probably a couple off hours and go back brag to there mates what a blinding time they had!

Offline wolfstep

We just came back , I paid 2k including taxi for what was 2 hours, the night before we agreed a deal in McDonald’s for 4 girls for 1500 all in. Got back to our villa and bottled it as our guide told us the girls from there can be trouble and demand more when leaving.

It was my first trip and was scared if I am honest, they were  also far less attractive than the girls we we encountered the night prior in the W club.

WS.

Offline james1989

avoid the club girls in kesh, better of going to mcd's or starbucks and trying it with the locals easily willing for around 600-800 dhms