Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir hammam  (Read 4071 times)

Riprap

Hi all, going to Agadir in November doe's anyone know the best hammams to go.

Riprap

No reply's, really? I've been to Agadir 4 time's in the last year. It's been a learning curve but I've gained lots of experience and had quite a bit of action. P.m me for any info.

Offline nike

No reply's, really? I've been to Agadir 4 time's in the last year. It's been a learning curve but I've gained lots of experience and had quite a bit of action. P.m me for any info.

And yet the only two posts u have are the two above. This is an information sharing website. There's an Agadir thread already, why not put your experiences and words of wisdom up for all to benifit from? U might be surprised at the response to requests for information, if you actually make a contribution yourself. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

And yet the only two posts u have are the two above. This is an information sharing website. There's an Agadir thread already, why not put your experiences and words of wisdom up for all to benifit from? U might be surprised at the response to requests for information, if you actually make a contribution yourself. :thumbsup:

+1

Share your experiences and what you have learnt from the 4 times you have visited. Nobody is going to give you that sort of information just lik that.

Check out the Agadir thread for some more info

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56247.0

Offline Fredfree

Been to Agadir a couple of times and thought I would share my Hammam experience.  We were recommended the place through a local that knew what we were looking for.  We were picked up from mc'ds it cost 200md for a Harman and Scrub. 

We had the massage first were asked to strip naked, we were in a large room seperated by curtains.  The massage was excellent, my lady was a big girl but attractive in the face.  After about. 30 mins of the massage the girl touched my privates and said 'you want extra'. I asked how much and negotiates 200md for bj and hj.  I tried to get number but the girl explained that she can't be seen with anyone outside as has family in Agadir.

After the massage had a scrub the girl was very attractive and had a great slim body.  3 of were scrubbed in the same room we were given a some disposable speedos to wear.  I got the impression that extras would be on offer had I been alone.

All in all a great Experian.

Offline Memphis87

Which hamam was that? Do you recall the name? Thanks in advance

Offline Fredfree

I'm not sure of the name it was something like Aegean hamam and spa.