Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen aiko in Bury St Edmunds?  (Read 751 times)

Offline Danny87

I'm coming out of hibernation now I've had my two jabs.  Looking round for a punt. this one caught my eye:  External Link/Members Only now in Bury St Edmunds.  There is a negative review from 2018 when she was in Preston and talk of sex trafficking.

Has anyone seen her in Bury St Edmunds?

Offline norwichfunseeker

She hasn't logged in since 29.4.

Offline Eastanglianboy

Beware I googled her phone number & you get different pictures on different sites & don’t look like the same person.

Offline Funtimes6001

External Link/Members Only

Same number on Vivastreet.

Although not reviewed on here I have been twice in past month.  Different girl each time. 
Normal service as expected from them.
No kissing or fingers inside.

Location is a rented house just on outskirts of town, parking available opposite.
Short term I expect as no furniture at all in the house just a bed in the bedroom

Will sort a review out

Offline Danny87

Although not reviewed on here I have been twice in past month.  Different girl each time. 
Normal service as expected from them.
No kissing or fingers inside.

Location is a rented house just on outskirts of town, parking available opposite.
Short term I expect as no furniture at all in the house just a bed in the bedroom

Will sort a review out

Thanks for that.  Looking forward to the review Funtimes but from what you've said there it doesn't sound like my sort of punt.  I prefer to see someone I like on a fairly regular basis and not go through the population on a one-off basis.