Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flying visit...  (Read 244 times)

Offline TDH82007

Gents,

I'm in London Monday and Tuesday next week and I'm torn. I rarely visit the capital, and when I do, I would go to the Phoenix club. However this time I'm toying with the idea of going with an independent from AW instead. I've tried doing research but the sheer volume of available pussy in London has meant that I quickly get lost down the rabbit hole. I like the look of Flora at HOD but she's only working Wednesday and I'll be gone by then. I also found this little minx External Link/Members Only who sounds filthy and right up my street, but she's a bit too far away, for me (I'm a bit of a lazy bastard).

Basically, I like the Phoenix club but I much prefer regular DFK, fingering, CIM/Facials/cum on tits - basically a PSE - and I've rarely seen any of that at a Phoenix party. It's usually vanilla stuff, which I like, and I think it is VFM, but I fancy a real PSE fuck this time around. Any recommendations? My criteria is:

Big tits (a must)
Pretty (not someone who looks like fucking Mrs Doubtfire)
Slim (see above)
DFK/CIM or facial
Price: no more than £160 p/hour
Nationality: not arsed whatsoever, so long as they're a good fuck.
Race: Not really into black women or Asians
Tattoos: not essential and not bothered by them (I know some are but I've often found the more tattoos, the dirtier they can be...)

I'll apologise in advance to anyone who thinks this is another post by a lazy fucker who wants others to do the research for him. Honestly, it's not. I've spent hours looking but just end up going around in circles. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TDH82007

I probably should add that I don't really want to travel any further than outside of the following boroughs:

City of London/Westminster
Tower Hamlets
Hackney
Islington
Camden
Southwark
Lambeth

The more I write, the more I sense that I'll be told to fuck off, but thought I'd give it a go anyway...

Offline PLeisure

Perfectly decent request - we only call out the lazy fuckers who are obviously leeching  :drinks:

Have you come across Sexy Anda22? Looking at Bia's profile reminds me of her to some extent.
UKP Reviews currently 44 Pos, 3 Neutral and still no Negs.
External Link/Members Only

Centrally-located (by Marylebone station), obviously inked and one of the better Romanians working in the Smoke. She's generally consistent, polite, good looks, albeit vanilla service. You should get decent kissing and fucking but definitely no CiM or anything more exotic. Fairly priced.

I'm sure others will be along with more recommendations shortly...

Enjoy safari  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:21:21 pm by PLeisure »

Offline TDH82007

Cheers mate.

Yea seen that profile before and she looks cracking. Problem was that I'd also seen a bucket load of other fit women when I got lost down the rabbit hole and couldn't narrow the list down! I'll put her on my HL and keep an eye on her. Thanks again for the recommendation.