Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xJadeHx - Southwark - TGTBT  (Read 1413 times)

HarryM6669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was feeling ootimistic and chanced a pretty TGTBT profile.
Turns out shes just a prankster of some sort,  giving you pretty sttaight and to the point sounding comms till you end up "waiting just a minute whilst i finish getting ready" in the lobby of southwark travellodge and her phone goes straight to voicemail and she stop responding to your texts.
Oh well you live and learn innit.

Offline Cunning Punt

As you say, a cute British 18-y-o for £100ph does seem too good to be true but sometimes it's worth taking a chance as long as one doesn't have a long journey.

Thanks for taking the gamble and for the warning.  :hi:

livedangerous

Yeah, I also thought TGTBT but sent her an email to see what happened.
Response came weeks later saying she was working in a Twickenham Travelodge and was available tonight.  I figured she had a cancellation but I had already lined up a very good punt for that evening so I politely asked if she'd be working the following week.  No reply...
I wonder what sort of a thrill she gets by sending horny guys to a venue and leaving them waiting.
Struck that one off the list - sorry to hear of your wasted evening OP.

HarryM6669

sorry to hear of your wasted evening OP.

Actually tried to book her for the morning before work. Wasted the hour i normally use for reading or whatever but didnt put me out to much.
I ended up wandering about soho,  since i work within walking distance, but bottled it when i got to berwick st.

Mikestone

Am booked to see her tomorrow night at Travelodge Southwark. Must say she provides very good communication, was rather looking forward to seeing her until I read the above experiences.  It’s kinda enroute home from work so I will still give her a chance, fingers crossed.

sean70

In most cases this is prob one of the mumsnet gang laughing their heads of at the horny punter waiting in the hotel lobby for a fuck. I recall years back I was en-route to a hotel as a consequence of work in Hendon the following morning. Had to pass the would be pro$$ie hotel. Got the same give me 5 mins I am nearly ready, give me another 5 mins before she stopped responding. My "pissed-off" time amounted to around 25 mins" so no big deal but imagine if I had travelled like an hour just to see her :(

Offline Cunning Punt

Am booked to see her tomorrow night at Travelodge Southwark. Must say she provides very good communication, was rather looking forward to seeing her until I read the above experiences.  It’s kinda enroute home from work so I will still give her a chance, fingers crossed.

Look forward to your review, whether you meet her or not. :hi:

In most cases this is prob one of the mumsnet gang laughing their heads of at the horny punter waiting in the hotel lobby for a fuck. I recall years back I was en-route to a hotel as a consequence of work in Hendon the following morning. Had to pass the would be pro$$ie hotel. Got the same give me 5 mins I am nearly ready, give me another 5 mins before she stopped responding. My "pissed-off" time amounted to around 25 mins" so no big deal but imagine if I had travelled like an hour just to see her :(

Difficult to say at this stage whether it's someone having a laugh or it's just a Sergei who can't be bothered to have a proper comms system.

That's why it would be good if Mikestone reports back, so there's a second experience. At least he and the OP are in the area anyway, so they don't waste much time but save further away punters wasting there.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:24:02 pm by Cunning Punt »

livedangerous

Fingers x'd for you... please let us know what happens, as I'd be in like Flynn if she's kosher...

Offline pepsicolaboy

Think thats her 2nd aw profile now, havent managed to see her as yet.

Comms range from awesome to no reply, I suspect inundated with comms but I recall she works infrequently

IIRC correctly did speak to her on the phone as well

:unknown:

Mikestone

She provided me an update this morning to say her location has changed. Really hope she’s the real Muppet though I’m experienced enough now to know that anything can happen🤞🏻

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Actually youve jogged my memory now (90% sure on this) I was going to see her as I liked her profile and Anal was on the menu.

She then stopped doing anal and took it off her profile (this or previous one) and so I lost some interest.

I can see its now back on the menu. I wonder if shes actually doing it and if its included in the £ :unknown:

Edit: AW feedback hidden  :thumbsdown:

Mikestone

Update;

Received several more messages from her today to confirm we were still on- seems she was concerned I would pull out. Tbh, it got my hopes up that this would actually turn out to be genuine. Last coms 22:05, she asked for an eta which I confirmed would be 2300. Arrived promptly and waited outside as a keycard/fob was needed to get into enterence. Decided to go back to the car, several unanswered phone calls and texts later..... pulled away at 2330.

Must be fake! Just don’t get why someone would go through all that trouble to mess me around. She was the one messaging asking all the questions today. Thankfully I’m 10mins away from home so hasn’t ruined my night.
Shame in any case.  I’ll wait until Welsh Tatt Sophie is back in town.

Offline Cunning Punt

Update;

Received several more messages from her today to confirm we were still on- seems she was concerned I would pull out. Tbh, it got my hopes up that this would actually turn out to be genuine. Last coms 22:05, she asked for an eta which I confirmed would be 2300. Arrived promptly and waited outside as a keycard/fob was needed to get into enterence. Decided to go back to the car, several unanswered phone calls and texts later..... pulled away at 2330.

Must be fake! Just don’t get why someone would go through all that trouble to mess me around. She was the one messaging asking all the questions today. Thankfully I’m 10mins away from home so hasn’t ruined my night.
Shame in any case.  I’ll wait until Welsh Tatt Sophie is back in town.

Please do this as a standalone review. It deserves another red mark against this profile to ram the message home.
If you copy and paste above and add a bit, then that would be appreciated.  :hi:

A number of guys have had good service from Sophie but she was jaded when I met her. I suggest you double check FK and OWO is definitely on the table - taking a shower at hers may help though take your own towel as she works from hotels and doesn't seem very organised.

Offline Cunning Punt

She provided me an update this morning to say her location has changed. Really hope she’s the real Muppet though I’m experienced enough now to know that anything can happen🤞🏻

I know it doesn't matter on this occasion as it is a scam, but it's best not to post details of hotels where WGs work even after the punt, let alone before they are due to work there. We don't want WGs to get grief from hotel staff.