Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ali-in-London Mnor Park  (Read 590 times)

jimsteve

I saw this girl in Manor Park recently, What attracted me was the fact she was English (very rare these days) all I can say is just don't bother, the flat is a council block walked into the place and it was a right dump but thought to myself well I am here now so why not. Got to the door and the place was a student dos flat words cant explain. The girl as large but ok I expected that but I did not expected the cartoon tattoos on her, to make I worse her flat smelt of weed.
I had to walk sadly but saved myself the wonger

External Link/Members Only

Offline unus669

I saw this girl in Manor Park recently, What attracted me was the fact she was English (very rare these days) all I can say is just don't bother, the flat is a council block walked into the place and it was a right dump but thought to myself well I am here now so why not. Got to the door and the place was a student dos flat words cant explain. The girl as large but ok I expected that but I did not expected the cartoon tattoos on her, to make I worse her flat smelt of weed.
I had to walk sadly but saved myself the wonger

External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear, your not nice experience. Some of your negatives, have been highlighted by previous reviewers, which led to this one, being BL for me.

Offline Donald Punt

Everything on her profile is gone
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

Yeah, lots of people have complained about her location. She's also quite flaky and has messed people about