Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which is better, All Inclusive or.....  (Read 2080 times)

Jas1975

I have been trying to work this out, what is the general view out there - do you prefer a slightly higher all inclusive rate, or do you prefer a lower hourly rate but pay "extra" for some services?

Chiaroscuro54

All inclusive, I never know which services I might avail myself of until I am 'in action'; so, at that point I have no intention of stopping and reaching for my wallet.

Online hendrix

All inclusive, I never know which services I might avail myself of until I am 'in action'; so, at that point I have no intention of stopping and reaching for my wallet.

+1

I automatically skip profiles that show extras. I may or may not want to spunk in her face and do not wish to nip out to the cashpoint when I'm on the vinegar strokes.

Offline Simmo87

All inclusive for me, stopping the getting your wallet out kills it for me.

Online jlike

All inclusive, you know where you stand then and no expensive suprises.

Offline MaxDeane

I prefer All Inclusive, but it's a case of VFM for me, on more that a few occasions I've stumped up the extra cash for a service I might make use of, but on the prior agreement that if I don't use such a service then I get the cash back.

This does mean that the WG needs to understand exactly what you're suggesting, which means they need to understand English, I'll be honest that I've never tried this with a EE WG and wouldn't bother.

This 'cash back' has been for all sort's of stuff, facials, BDSM (where the extra would have been taken if I'd left any bruising), but most commonly for Anal.

This means that I go in know exactly what I'm going to spend and can get the cash transaction out of the way at the beginning of the meet, the WG knows that if she wants to keep the cash in her purse then she can provide the service, but if it doesn't happen for any reason then I get to leave with some cash still in the kitty.

This is always with prior agreement and if there is ever any question that money paid is non-negotiable then I simple skip the extra service to prevent a scene.

Offline Stalinator

Getting money back from a prossie? That's a new one.

It is hard enough to get change at the best of times.

Offline smiths

I have been trying to work this out, what is the general view out there - do you prefer a slightly higher all inclusive rate, or do you prefer a lower hourly rate but pay "extra" for some services?

There is no general view, just what suits the individual punter. If a WGs rate including any extra/s I require is what I see as good VFM I may pay it if I fancy her enough.

I prefer an inclusive rate but only if that is what I see as VFM.

Offline mrwhite

+1

I automatically skip profiles that show extras. I may or may not want to spunk in her face and do not wish to nip out to the cashpoint when I'm on the vinegar strokes.

Me as well, can't be arsed, working out what I might want, and what if you pay for something like CIM and then you change your mind?  Is a refund on offer?  (I doubt it)

Offline BlueRock

It depends really. Many WGs put anal in particular on their profile and claim its all included especially in an hourly booking but in reality it never happens. At least when they offer it as an extra you know they are more likely to actually provide that service. Personally I have had cash back for extras not provided. Paid for a levels, was told I was too big and was returned £40 extras fee or I could of had a second go. The lady in question no longer offers anal so maybe it was bullshit all along.

Online timsussex

Depends on the extra - extra charge for anal is OK - partly because it doesn't interest me !

I'd certainky skip a profile with a long list of things that should be included in any decent service but I might accept extra for OWO if the combined price isnt too high

Offline mrdiamond77

All inclusive.  I can maybe understand extra for anal, which I don't tend to want from her anyway, but extras for CIM & OWO? No.

pking_paul

I'm on a bit of a rest from punting at the moment as few WGs seem to float my boat. However, despite the fact that I am normally an 'all in' kind of guy, the paying of extras to a real slut might actually be the turn on that I need?

:hi:

TheRuiner

Depends. On a GFE punt, all inc all the way.
But during a dirtier, grittier sort of punt the negotiating of extras can add something to the experience. I despise forced "dirty" talk, but hearing a fit but filthy bird say "for £20 you can spunk in my throat", and meaning it, does it for me every time .

Offline rg41

I prefer extras as long as they are made clear at the booking.

Offline Marmalade

A single extra like charging extra for a pint of Buckfast for pissing on you or a fiver for sensible food instead of half a dozen Greggs pies to greet you up the back passage is reasonable. But if a prossie has more than one or two 'extra charges' she's clearly more focussed on being a cash-extraction machine than a prostitute.

One of the reasons I decided never to go back to Sandys.

sean70

Concur with most OPs on this one. All inclusive for me. I have no intention reaching for my wallet saying can we now go for X or Y. I ensure whatever I want for that particular punt is including in the fee when I am setting up the booking.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I prefer extras as long as they are made clear at the booking.

I agree totally.     :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Suppose a girl charges £150 an hour including OWO and french kissing ------------- but you don't want those services.  :unknown:

It's like going to a restaurant for steak and chips and being told you have to pay for mushrooms and tomatoes even though you don't want them.  :unknown:

Online RedKettle

Neither - I prefer a lower all inclusive rate.  ;)

Offline Marmalade

It's like going to a restaurant for steak and chips and being told you have to pay for mushrooms and tomatoes even though you don't want them.  :unknown:

I think that's possibly only true of the cheapest restaurants -- that are offering cheap shit steaks in the first place; but it is exactly the situation with cinema now almost worldwide and they just charge the higher, 'all inclusive' price except for 'food' and drinks, which are added at an extortionate rate. (X-Men or Rise of the Machines or anything with Tom Cruise are expensive movies to make. I might go to see a stunt-filled 007 knock-off with Cruise but the movies completely reliant of multimillion dollar special effects don't interest me. Unfortunately they also help to pay for cinema seats. But if I want to see the latest Woody Allen or home-grown film, neither of which are expensive to make then I slightly resent paying Planet of Yet More Apes prices.)

With pro$titutes, there might be a small time element that justifies extra charges for watersports, hardsports or anal; or a fully fitted S&M dungeon. But charging extras for what are largely personal preferences like CIM or DFK or RO is to my mind taking the piss. If someone has a good argument as to why those cost more I'd like to hear it.

There is a scam often used in Edinburgh lap dance venues: they will offer a 'special' service at twice the fucking price. Since they are too worried about getting nabbed, the 'special' service is exactly the same as the regular service (which can itself be reasonably ok or shit). In practice, a lot of pro$$ies who charge extra for normal services because they don't like doing them will offer a mechanical service with it even if paid.

The only excuse, from a punter's point of view, for paying extra for such things is that there is a slightly better chance of actually getting them rather than finding out she lied on her profile. In other words, being cowed by industry dishonesty.

Sandy's of Manchester used to have a long list of extras they were happy to throw in during the punt. It reminded me of a dentist that leans you back then uses your chest as a table for his clipboard and calculator (something sadly that is not completely unknown). Prossies generally are money-minded lying individuals with a mindset somewhere between a used car-saleswoman and the boss of Ryanair, with a fraction of the brains and often a fraction of the decency. Just as it is better to think 'Daily Mail' when reading the Guardian these days, it is better to think 'streetwalker' when dealing with a prostitute in a nice apartment. The mentality, mostly with less actual effort, is usually the same. With Sandy's, per-extra pricing, in my view spoilt what otherwise should have been a fairly decent brothel.

Never mind the over cooked tomatoes. Going back to the original comparison, it's a bit like the waiter asking if you'd fancy a proper plate for an extra tenner, or plastic cutlery to save a fiver.  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

As long as she is fit and does dfk (Owo 75% yes) I really don't give a shit as long as all adds up to £250 maximum for 1 hour
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

As long as she is fit and does dfk (Owo 75% yes) I really don't give a shit as long as all adds up to £250 maximum for 1 hour

Yet more evidence that Mango Heid has shit for brains or is a pimp.  :hi:

Offline Stalinator

All inclusive for me.

I like GFE punts so DFK, OWO, RO as standard. I am not that bothered by CIM, great if she offers it otherwise I am happy to shoot over her tits.

Anal doesn't really interest me so I don't care if it is an extra or not. Had if offered free once but we were both going at it hard and were both in the mood. But generally it wouldn't bother me.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It's a difficult question to put because that suggests that certain things are a "given" and some things can be classed as "extras" thrown into the pot. The problem with that is that one man's extras is another man's normal requirement. You can't generalise that penetration is for everyone but it seems to be an accepted norm on offer in most cases and in fairness, probably expected. In a way we all pick and choose every punt because I doubt anyone actually goes through an SP's alleged whole likes list in any given punt? IMO there should be an honest list of what is actually on offer and a price for varying times to avail yourself of those services. Length of time being the only additional cost factor.

Offline GoodIdea

Id rather pay a basic rate and then pay for extras at the end, getting the wallet out mid punt is a bit of a killer.

But I know thats not on the cards most of the time.

Offline king tarzan

Yet more evidence that Mango Heid has shit for brains or is a pimp.  :hi:

Your just an up tight up his own ass prat!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drayki

Defo prefer all inclusive, you know where you stand with it and don't have to worry about extras, better all round and if the wg starts asking for more money just fuck her off!!

Offline NoStringsFun

All inclusive, you know where you stand then and no expensive suprises.

I'd have to agree.

Offline Marmalade

Your just an up tight up his own ass prat!
C'mon, banana bollocks. You can usually come up with better crap than that.  :hi:
How about a nice review or "thick 'n' chunky" post that isn't so unbelievably rubbish it escapes the Deleted Posts section?

bigmanbigman

No extras at all ideally or £20 for anal

Jas1975

But what about the extras you know about in advance i.e. hourly rate is ££ but OWO is an extra 20.  So you know what you overall hourly figure is (which could still be lower than other SPs who offer OWO inclusive)....  NO need to get the wallet out then..

JimM

I prefer all inclusive.

To my way of thinking, rightly or wrongly, extras are things the girls don't really want to do.

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

All inclusive is clearer if her list of likes is honest. But how often is that the case?

By paying for extras, and by her taking the money, she knows:

a) that you want a particular service; and

b) she's going to have to provide it.

At the end of the day, you need to look at the total price for what you want, not the individual line items, and consider whether it's worth it. The problem is that when you do that with girls who charge extras, it pushes them into a price bracket where they're often just not worth it. Whatever you pay, and how that total is arrived at, all you can do is get her to confirm what's on offer and what it costs, in person, before you hand over the cash!

Jas1975

To my way of thinking, rightly or wrongly, extras are things the girls don't really want to do.

I think (as you say, rightly or wrongly) that the "extras" are the things they know many want and will therefore pay a little more for i.e. owo, CiM and anal..... As long as the overall hourly cost is still good!

Offline Malvolio

If they really didn't want to do them, those services wouldn't be on offer.

WGs want to get as much money from the punter as possible, and extras are a way to do that.  I have no issue with paying for extras as long as the total cost of the punt is within my limits.

Offline Marmalade

If they really didn't want to do them, those services wouldn't be on offer.

WGs want to get as much money from the punter as possible, and extras are a way to do that.  I have no issue with paying for extras as long as the total cost of the punt is within my limits.

Yeah pretty much. "Eeeew I don't do CIM cos I value my health!" They witter.
Yet the profile patter and the likes list don't match. So they do or they don't.

Having said that there's plenty that officially don't do it -- brothel policy at one of our saunas in Edinburgh, but then some of them do it anyway if they feel like it (though not charging extra). Another sauna it's normally included as standard. I'd be pissed off if they started haggling for an upsell and there's generally a set policy on charges; but Indies are a mixed bag ... half them don't even know what's on their profiles.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm a very vanilla one pop guy so cheap basic rate works much better for me and chaps who want to fuck her up the shitter or jizz in her eye or whatever can stump up the extra dosh.... seems totally fair and reasonable to me.

Offline Marmalade

Well for outcalls I've offered her her bus fare home before now. I begrudge it slightly but I suppose it was a justifiable extra. She took it as well.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Bus fare, Marmalade? Too generous by half...

Offline Marmalade

Bus fare, Marmalade? Too generous by half...
Yeah I know but I wanted rid of her. She'd let slip where she lived and I knew the bus route. I kept some neatly stacked piles of coins in the correct amount for a bus fare on the mantelpiece and could also helpfully point out from the window where the correct bus stop was. Hence she didn't need a taxi to get there and in fact a taxi for that journey was something I never took, as I pointed out to her.

I'm not royalty. I don't intend to treat a just-fucked hooker as royalty. I can do polite.  :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

I always wondered what the acronym 'COB' stood for. Now I know, 'Come On Bus'...