Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone used this agency before? Looking for catwalk model type  (Read 478 times)

Offline Slowmotion

The birthday is coming up, and on the look out of the ultimate catwalk, long legged model to lay down with. Has anyone used this agency before?

External Link/Members Only

If im gonna burn £600+ on a hour with such a lady I need to make sure their website isn't B&S..

Otherwise do you guys have any recommandations? Budget not an issue for this one (nothing silly above £1000 per hour, diminishing return..), but the girl must have natural tits.

cheers :hi:

Offline bfdgees56

Never used this agency but had previous multiple good experiences with External Link/Members Only if you are looking for tall Russians.

Offline maakriman

The birthday is coming up, and on the look out of the ultimate catwalk, long legged model to lay down with. Has anyone used this agency before?

External Link/Members Only

If im gonna burn £600+ on a hour with such a lady I need to make sure their website isn't B&S..

Otherwise do you guys have any recommandations? Budget not an issue for this one (nothing silly above £1000 per hour, diminishing return..), but the girl must have natural tits.

cheers :hi:
Had a very weird experience, I asked for a British girl and was bombarded with flurry of messages. How he has booking from all over Europe for thousands of pounds. Send me screenshot. Said he can't send anyone since I stayed in 3 star, but can do incall for 2 girls. Once I do one huge portfolio of British girls will be opened for me. I declined. But kept in touch and he send me some nice photos so decided to do incall. And guess what, bait and switch. I walked and no more in touch.

Offline Slowmotion

Thanks Maakriman, that's telling.. was afraid it was the case.

What about this agency? External Link/Members Only

Searched on the forum and at least no one suggested it was bait and switch.. Could be my ticket..

Offline maakriman

Somewhat genuine,but not always, had private girls 1 or 2. Insist on photos. Used them just for a private girl now Left. But some not worth the money.
I woukd suggest you contact first agency to see what they say now. Will be fun.