Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leelawadee Thai - West Norwood  (Read 1924 times)

Offline downthehatch

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been slacking recently. I have 4 reviews for this place outstanding over the past 6 months. For ease, I am combining all reviews. It all equals a positive experience.

Katie - Positive
Mina - Neutral
???? - Positive
Kate - Positive

As my previous reviews, Leelawdee is based near Tulse Hill station. It’s right on a main road, next to a bus stop. They keep the door locked so you have to ring a bell and wait. If you don’t like being watched, it’s probably not for you. Post lockdown also very busy, when arriving and leaving always others there. For the first time I saw a women leaving one of the rooms after her massage. Did make me wonder what extras she went for?

Massage has always been £45 for an hour, and the massage is very, very good. If you like good, strong and effective massage, they are great for this. They have rooms with bars above the bed and they will walk over your back if you like that.

Extras are always £20 HJ or £40 for B2B. Have been asked for more but always easily bought down to normal price. Nothing else is on officially on offer (but see below).

Katie was April 2021, from what I remember behind the mask. Nice girl, good figure and provided a good HJ.

Mina was May 2021 and was quite a bit older, shorter and fatter. No real conversation and an average HJ. My worst expience there although good massage.

????- just cannot remember her name? July 2021. Was nice girl though in her 30’s, good figure and nice eyes. excellent edging. However has not seen her there again?

Kate - July 2021. stern looking but gave me an amazing massage, walking all over my back. Probably early 30’s and good English. Said she has been in UK for 11 years. HJ was excellent. When discussing my next visit she said I could have more. Asked what this meant and she said if I pay for it, I can have anything. I asked how much a BJ would be and she said she’s never done that. I said what about £60 extra and she said ask me next time. I have little doubt that you would be able to get this or FS for the right price.

My favourite place right now and comes recommended.

Offline elnukky

Kate - July 2021. stern looking but gave me an amazing massage, walking all over my back. Probably early 30’s and good English. Said she has been in UK for 11 years. HJ was excellent. When discussing my next visit she said I could have more. Asked what this meant and she said if I pay for it, I can have anything. I asked how much a BJ would be and she said she’s never done that. I said what about £60 extra and she said ask me next time. I have little doubt that you would be able to get this or FS for the right price.

My favourite place right now and comes recommended.
It seems like a tactic just to get you visit again.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:20:01 pm by elnukky »

Offline Stud01

Susan- older lady who i think works on Mondays only- if she asks whether to remove your pants, she does focus quite a bit on your genetals and crack without any invitation. The HJ itself is meh.

Maya- i saw on a tuesday once, was fully legit and kept everything straight. No offers for extras and didnt ask. Her massage itself was exceptional and best i have had there. Not sure if she is still available.

Katie and Amy were very good but not sure if they are still there. Seems to be new faces now.