Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Victoria_no1 in Leeds  (Read 1355 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enthusiastically leaping with a new found sveltiness in her step comes this yorkshire favourite. I tend not to write second reviews but it's been over a year since I last saw this lass, well over a year since I reviewed her and she's changed quite a bit. So, it were high time she had some high quality lancashire inside her once again.

Comms.... dead easy, I've seen her before, same phone number and profile. Quick sort out to arrange my day and time sees me sorted.

Venue.... nice, modern clean apartment in Leeds centre. There's decent paid parking only a cock stride away but make sure you take a good few bob for the meter, it's not cheap and you could end up in a pickle if you've not enough on you for the parking.

Looks..... now, this is where she's changed. She's been hitting the gym hard has this lass. I'll be honest, I liked the old curvy girl look but hell fire, she's now fit, slim, slender and very sexy. Her current AW pics are well out of date and very much due an upgrade.

The action.... I knock on the door to be met by her dressed as requested in her lbd, heels and bugger all else. She asked about requests on the build up and all I requested was her tongue down my throat as soon as the door went click.

She didn't disappoint, I'd just stepped in and she's on me. I've still got my coat on, the money is still in my pocket and her tongue is right down my throat, with a bare thigh sliding up my hip. I'm liking this greeting :D

We manage to move into the bedroom, she gets paid and attacks me with more snogs, I'm trying to get my coat off through this. My job is to strip her down to her birthday suit. A job I'm relishing. I manage to get stripped but I'm never lonely during this little lot.

Right, both of us naked, we're having a right old roll around the bed snogging and feeling each other up. She pushes me onto my back to deliver the owo.

It's not owo... it's a cock sucking attack, she's sucking the life out of me, my aging pecker doesn't know what's hit it. I'm fighting the pop already.

I need to get some kind of control on this. I put her on her back so I can have a good lap on her. I slobber my way down her body until I reach her bald pussy. I get on with delivering my oral gig of gentle fingers and licking her clit. She's puffing, panting, blowing and moaning and I'm enjoying the sensation too.

I move back up her body to enjoy more tongue tennis. She roles me onto my back and sits on my face, I've got my nose on her clit and my tongue stuck up her pussy as far as I can, she's reaching back wanking my cock during this little episode of grinding her pussy into my face.

Round she spins and its 69 time. Away we go, her head turns into a bobbing blur as I gorge myself on all things pussy related.

I'm ready to go podging though, on with the rubber and on she clambers to deliver her hard grinding cg, it's fast, furious and frantic. Interspersed with deep deep snogs and her sat upright with me holding both her tits for additional security.

Mish next, this lass gets a proper grip on you, it's a grand pumping snog filled session that continues until I'm ready to move.

Doggy next, with her new found slimline buttocks pointing at me, I pop in and pump away. I introduce a friendly wet thumb into her wrong un to accompany me pumping her pussy. She's enjoying that. Nothing too savage, just a gentle wiggling thumb and a good hard pumping rhythm. It's pleasent feeling my covered pecker through the wall :D

We roll back over into mish, I do like the full body contact of mish. Back to the sweating, enthusiastic, snog filled mish but I'm thinking about that doggy and those new buttocks.

Back to doggy, my thumb is still wet, still friendly and still welcome in her wrong un. I get a little carried away here though. I end up popping in my bag during this second bout of doggy.

She cleans me up and I'm in recovery (flopped on the bed). There's little respite though, you've got to have your weetabix with this lass. She's demanding another load out of me.

She's given my little pecker no mercy, she's sucked and battered it so much that it's stood back up to attention to take a look at what all the fuss is about.

She bloody well devours it, I'm laid there watching this young blonde head go bananas sucking me. She makes no bones about it, I've got to deliver another load :D Not to disappoint, I pop a second load on her tongue which she shows me in her mouth before gulping it down the hatch.

I'm bloody spent now though. She cleans me up and I try to arrange myself back into some semblance of mr average, not easy with jelly legs and a beetroot face.

I stagger back out into the Leeds metropolis a drained and happy lancastrian visitor.

To sum up.... I've not seen this lass for over a year. For no other reason than leeds city centre is a rare visit for me, my regular time windows just don't allow an hour in Leeds with the drive. Her service has not changed one little bit. She's as full on as the first time I saw. Her looks have changed quite a bit, she's now very svelte and slender. If you've not seen her and are unsure through her AW pics then you're in for a real treat if you book her. For 110 quid I got an hours full podging combat with a very fit young blonde that's sole aim is to leave you smiling, drained and spent. What's not to like eh. She's well reviewed on here and that's no coincidence.

Would I recommend.... yes, hell fire yes, if you want young, fit and bloody enthusiastic then I can't think of anybody else better. She's even at the right money too. Especially if you put some effort in, you'll get ten fold back then.

Would I return.... yes, I will certainly return. It takes a little setting up for me but she's worth the effort.

Offline Kendrig

Cracking review as always Cueball. Glad to see you made use of that thumb.
With all these cracking reviews I've still not seen AV, bumped her up my 'must do', hopefully get the opportunity to be in Leeds soon.

Offline Thechaser

Great review!

Laughing my tits off at "only a cock stride away"

Offline YorkshireLad

Cheers for the review  :drinks: I'm going to podge her next time she is working on a weekend.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Another great review for a Fantastic girl-Think i need to re-visit !!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline frankc

with jelly legs and a beetroot face......

Ive had that look a few times ...........I really must make an effort to see this girl. Great reviewing as always Cue... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:16:53 am by frankc »

Offline threechilliman

Might have a re-match with AV as i'm heading for W Yorks in the not too distant. Border patrol ready yourselves......

tcm

Offline Tricks

Great review Cue I loved it :hi: And fuck me you packed some action into a 15 minute booking :D

Now AW to sort a booking for me.

Offline stevedave

I was just thinking this morning that I'm long overdue a visit to AV, and then up pops this review...it must be a sign  :D

Offline cueball

I was just thinking this morning that I'm long overdue a visit to AV, and then up pops this review...it must be a sign  :D

Glad I've reminded you to get your wooly finger out.

After all, she's got to accept the average. It's not every day she gets to meet punting upper class from the royal house of lancaster  :D

Offline stevedave

Glad I've reminded you to get your wooly finger out.

After all, she's got to accept the average. It's not every day she gets to meet punting upper class from the royal house of lancaster  :D

I'd imagine she decided to base herself in Leeds to get away from you lot. Poor lass must be traumatised after you showed up at her doorstep  :cool:

Offline cueball

I'd imagine she decided to base herself in Leeds to get away from you lot. Poor lass must be traumatised after you showed up at her doorstep  :cool:

:lol:

That's fighting talk where I'm from....

Good job I don't live there any more  :lol:

Offline stevedave

:lol:

That's fighting talk where I'm from....

Good job I don't live there any more  :lol:

I'm a lover not a fighter  :D :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well well MrCB we all know she's full on but fuck me that reads like she proper rose to the challenge.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Even better AVNo1's turned into a blonde gym bunny.  :yahoo: :yahoo: I can hear the thud of a very thick pile of Lizzie's hitting her backside as she gets a spanking with them from me.  :diablo: :diablo:

FFS though you could of kept quiet as the fucking queue is going to be huge now.  :lol: :D

James Brown

Still  it got around to seeing Av, something I fully intend to fix in the next couple of months!

vw

Would I recommend.... yes, hell fire yes, if you want young, fit and bloody enthusiastic then I can't think of anybody else better. She's even at the right money too. Especially if you put some effort in, you'll get ten fold back then.

Does this mean "Treat her well lads" ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Does this mean "Treat her well lads" ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

No  :lol: it means get stuck in  :D

You newlyweds often struggle to differentiate  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:03:11 pm by cueball »