Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaFitness off Commercial Street E1 b&s  (Read 1075 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5691199) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Fourtyfive

BellaFitness
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve had a moment of madness today and decided to break the lockdown/corona, punting fast that I’ve been on since February. She has been on the hot list and looks like she has got a cracking body on the profile. I couldn’t see any reviews on here apart from someone being nearly mugged in the building entrance of the WG. So I decided to see her
Farly discrete building off Commercial Street E1. Coms were good over text and time was arranged. I have arrived on time and rang the number. Girl answered the phone giving me the flat number.
Went upstairs and as usual girl opened the door hiding behind it. Walked in to see completely different girl that doesn’t resemble Bella at all. I asked her if Bella was there and she offered her self and said that Bella was busy. She was not attractive and even if she was I would not stay out of principle. I said that I would only see Bella and asked when she will be free to what she replied that I have to leave and Bella will get in touch when she is free. I politely texted to check after 30 minutes but had no reply and no response since. It is clearly bait and switch operation and Bella doesn’t exist.
Maybe it is reminder that I should continue with my fast.

Online PilotMan

As per my review I suspect that "BellaFitness" doesn't exist. I'm sure it's a shadow profile run by Natasha External Link/Members Only

My review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278830.0

Offline Fourtyfive

As per my review I suspect that "BellaFitness" doesn't exist. I'm sure it's a shadow profile run by Natasha External Link/Members Only

My review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278830.0

Spot on. That’s the girl that offered me to stay with her.