Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina - Sudbury Town  (Read 4861 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to everyone who reviewed this girl before.  I wanted a curvy short girl for this punt but couldn't get hold of one so decided on tall slim one instead, good decision.

Price: £80 for one hour, v good VFM

Location and comms:    It is near Sudbury Town station, fairly discreet, reasonable flat, pretty roomy bedroom, standard bathroom.  Comms were good.

Has been described in previous reviews as a bit cold and businesslike and sometimes moody AF so i made sure to pay close attention to her phone manner and greeting, was prepared to walk if it didn't feel right, but all was good.

looks:  she looks v attractive imho, pictures (public and private gallery) are accurate and i would say slightly better looking in real life.  she was very clean, smelled great, nice skin.  she's 5'9 or 5'10, over 6' with heels on.  long legs, and a great ass (obviously not PAWG or anything but nice gym toned and quite curvy for her frame).  i had been to the gym earlier that day and felt like i was fucking one of those yoga pants hotties   :yahoo:

Personality:  yes there was a tiny hint of businesslike manner to her as stated in previous reviews (like for example she'll state her services at the start of the punt in her EE accent), but overall i found her very nice, pleasant, smiling (she's got really nice white teeth).  i was going in armed with knowledge about her potential coldness so made sure to be extra nice and friendly myself.

Services:  Kissing (somewhere between FK and DFK, very good), massage (average), OWO (above average, no teeth), sex (very good), RO (a bit too much fake moaning, but not too bad), 2 rounds, HJ (v good), pleasant conversation between rounds too. 

Positives:  Great figure, nice face, VFM, enthusiastic delivery of services, fair location

Negatives: None for me

Offline Nowornever

Sudbury is well within my hunting grounds so will keep an eye on this one!

Offline MP778

Sudbury is well within my hunting grounds so will keep an eye on this one!

she says she goes back to hungary often and comes back for short stints, may well change location

Offline davidgood

she says she goes back to hungary often and comes back for short stints, may well change location
A good review. Interesting that she has not had one for a few months then gets 2 on the same day.

Yes, she comes and goes. When she is in Hungary  her location is given as any major city in the UK but she returns to the flat her friends have  around London. For quite a while they were in New Southgate then Bounds Green but now they seem to have moved on to Sudbury. 

Regards,

davidgood

Offline MP778

just a little update, seen her again on her latest visit back to UK (don't know when she's going back to hungary, but i understand she never sticks around too long at any one time) and the experience was basically the same as last time, all positive.  it was the same location as las time too.

Offline HighlyMotivated

This bitch needs to come back to north London! Best VFM you will get at that price

Offline Royd30

Hi does she have vagina piercing as seen on her profile, would love to see face pic. If she available i intend on visiting her this weekend....rgds

Offline king tarzan

This bitch has an attitude problem
Bitch would not use Lube
No mango licking

But credit where credit due owo was good and deep tongue kissing very passionate

Overall because of attitude half shit experience
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MP778

Hi does she have vagina piercing as seen on her profile, would love to see face pic. If she available i intend on visiting her this weekend....rgds

she does have a piercing it was in both times i saw her.  she only likes being licked above the piercing.

This bitch has an attitude problem
Bitch would not use Lube
No mango licking

But credit where credit due owo was good and deep tongue kissing very passionate

Overall because of attitude half shit experience

she seems like she WOULD have an attitude if you did something she didn't like, but for me she was very pleasant and smiley.

she didn't use lube but then it wasn't necessary the two times i saw her

if by mango you mean the actual vagina then no she doesn't like that, but let me suck the clit pretty much unlimited and even some rimming and touching her a-hole with fingers (didn't try to penetrate), all v clean and fresh

Offline king tarzan

she does have a piercing it was in both times i saw her.  she only likes being licked above the piercing.

she seems like she WOULD have an attitude if you did something she didn't like, but for me she was very pleasant and smiley.

she didn't use lube but then it wasn't necessary the two times i saw her

if by mango you mean the actual vagina then no she doesn't like that, but let me suck the clit pretty much unlimited and even some rimming and touching her a-hole with fingers (didn't try to penetrate), all v clean and fresh

Bad attitude bitch signed by king Tarzan

Offline Steve2

Bad attitude bitch signed by king Tarzan

I think you may have the attitude bitch  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

I think you may have the attitude bitch  :hi:

Relax lover boy

My experience was horrid

It wasn't your money lost was it?
£80 for chap attitude come out of my pocket not yours..

Playa

Offline MP778

Looks older than age stated

i would say in real life she does not look older than profile age of 29 (though she may well be of course)