Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Anna - Glasgow - 6ft Tall and great body  (Read 1522 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This one is tempting ......tall girls are really doing it for me and Anna is 6ft tall out of heels and look like she has a cracking body for a 25yr old beaver mind a 40 plus.

Anyone in Glasgw seen her or do I need to TOFTT?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I Taz "her beaver "will definitely be 45 plus  :scare:

mavgoose

Looks good. Can't see her this time, but one for the future.

Offline Micky5633

I might try tomorrow tazman, will let you know

Offline tazman1002001

Some good comms so think I'm going to TOFTT today ...... She looks great and great value at £60 for a 30mins...... Will let you know how I get on later this afternoon...... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Micky5633

ickydicky

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yeah, like the dwarf who shagged the tall lady; his friends put him up to it... Boom, boom...

mavgoose

Some good comms so think I'm going to TOFTT today ...... She looks great and great value at £60 for a 30mins...... Will let you know how I get on later this afternoon...... :thumbsup:

Any news Taz.....?