Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl in Edinburgh at the minute?  (Read 995 times)

Offline Marcus0101

External Link/Members Only

She seems to have two numbers and a quick Google search goes to a Vivatreet page giving a third number. She looks to good to be true especially with the list of likes which from past experience means it normally is to good to be true!

Just wondered if anyone may have seen her before?

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

She seems to have two numbers and a quick Google search goes to a Vivatreet page giving a third number. She looks to good to be true especially with the list of likes which from past experience means it normally is to good to be true!

Just wondered if anyone may have seen her before?

She's been up here before.

Used to charge £200 ph.

I arranged a meeting with her years ago. Got to a flat off Lothian road and she answered the door with her botched butchered tits hanging out. Those were her best features. Looks like pete burns after his surgery and must be at least 50, even back then. I walked.

Actually, Pete's better looking.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:37:03 pm by Matrix »

Offline Marcus0101

She's been up here before.

Used to charge £200 ph.

I arranged a meeting with her years ago. Got to a flat off Lothian road and she answered the door with her botched butchered tits hanging out. Those were her best features. Looks like pete burns after his surgery and must be at least 50, even back then. I walked.

Actually, Pete's better looking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Haha that's why i like this place for feedback like this. Saved me a lot of money being on here! Thanks a lot for the info, needless to say i will be giving her a wide berth now! :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

Haha that's why i like this place for feedback like this. Saved me a lot of money being on here! Thanks a lot for the info, needless to say i will be giving her a wide berth now! :thumbsup:

Seriously worth phoning her to hear her 29 year old female voice  :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:45:51 pm by Matrix »